the uncertainity within;

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Don’t come telling me that I’m pretty…
Don’t come telling me that I’m cute…
Don’t come telling me I like your personality…
Don’t come telling me that I’m attractive…
Don’t come telling me I like your eyes…
Don’t come telling me your eyes just electrocuted me…
Don’t come telling me that the aura I have is special...
Don’t come telling me that I’m the type of girl that every guy wants…
Don’t come telling me I like your smile, like your laughter…
Don’t come telling me I like you…
Don’t come telling me I miss you…
Don’t come telling me that I think I’m in love with you…
Cuz, I don’t think you guys really do…
Please be sincere in whatever that you guys say or do…
Don’t mislead people and give false impressions…

Just keep the distance from me… ALL of you… Thank you very much…


*i juz wanna be left alone*

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 11:27 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.