the uncertainity within;

Monday, April 30, 2007

a wave of unfamiliarity amidst familiarity hit me today...
the same people, the same faces, but the familiarity level is totally different...
and i know i had changed.. not alot, but enough for me to recognise it myself... in the way i socialise..
and the sense of disappointment hit me even stronger then never before...
i thought it was going to be ok... or maybe it was i who just pretended that it was going to be ok...
but from today, obviously its never going to be ok, ever again...
my heart breaks/our heart breaks, when we mention about u...
you never even tried... we tried to reel u back in with us, tried to rope u in for things... but u dun even make a somewhat similar attempt...
actually deep down we all knew it was going to reach this stage when tep started...
i have no idea was it u who changed, was it us, or was it the environment that changed us all...
today, we were chatting about u... the fact remains and its never going to be changed...
hence, i decided/we decided, to remove your name from it...
when i first started, i was already considering whether to include your name, but i was thinking, i ought to, u are part of us...
but after events happened, esp today, im positive u are no longer part of us, and would never be again anymore... its no longer the same...
i have become stronger, i know it, or maybe it was just me being too weak before...
i have not shed a single tear over this yet, and would never...
its u who chose, decided the way that its going to turn out... not us...
i guess we would just be the most familiar strangers afterall...

and.... update of recent events... =D

Wed:
Went out with my lovely dearies… to celebrate ziting’s and liyi’s birthday… had dinner at mahanttan fish market at ps…so longgggggg nv saw and went out with them le… especially ziting.. cuz her schedule totally different from ours, she had her attachment first den classical, whereas we had classical first den attachment… we took photos, but not a lot.. muz take more next time!! =) and we only met up for a dinner… dinner was nice, so was the company... =D but we should meet up more often and spent more time together! Anyway… to replace back the photo that I didn’t put up… one that is of me and my dearest joyceeeeee… =D
Here it is!


Thurs:
Went out with my laopo, as usual… our weekly meeting up… =D it was like a mad hectic rush for me… I worked at bukit panjang primary, and I totally forgot that I end work at 5pm instead of the usual 3pm, still told her that I would be meeting her at 6pm.. in the end I realised and quickly told her that I would not be able to make it at 6pm… den she went to check the timing for the movie.. and the movie was at 645pm… I was thinking should be able to make it de, so said okie… and in the end… I only reached home at 615pm! And the thing is I took cab home after I alighted the bus at char’s house… den I immediately want to bathe and get prepared… den left my house at around 635pm, cuz I had already intended to cab down… den…
When I was walking down the stairs, I remembered I nv bring my jacket along… at this point of moment, I could have just dun bring it and quickly leave to try to get a cab ritez, cuz im so late… but, I actually went up again to get my jacket…And my sis nv brought her key out today… and when took my jacket and walked down the stairs, I saw my sis… and my sis asked, “u going out ar”, I was like ya and u nv bring key ritez? She replied, ya, den no one at home? I went yes and say okie lahz, u take my key ba.. and gave her my keys and quickly went off… hence I become key-less… anyway, I reached at around 650pm…
Oh.. I watched 200 pounds beauty… its NICE!!! MUST watch!! Funny+ touching…
Den den, actually after the movie its was very early like 9plus only.. so we had wanted to go sing k, but, I dun keys with me, which means I cant go home late, cuz my mum is waiting for me to get home and open the door for me… at first I told her that she can go ahead and sleep can ask my sis to open the door for me, since she would be sleeping late… but my mum told me that my sis said she would sleep early cuz the next day she has exams… I didn’t argue back but at the back of my mind, I was already thinking, there’s no way she would sleep early… and guess wat, when I reached home at 11plus.. she really wasn’t sleep yet, the best thing is she was still playing game on her tablet… If I had known earlier, I wouldn’t have pass her my keys and I would be able to go for my k-boxing session! =X

Fri:
Last day of work! The sales was good! We hit 10k! good for all of them, all of their schools had managed to achieved good sales! Lucky lucky them… =D went for dinner with char and great world city… its really pampering or ourselves, we were thinking of what to eat.. den walk past fei cui, den the both of us went, wanna have fei cui? Haha, so we went it… and had dinner there… we had fun chatting and eating, as always... =D its always enjoyable having dinner with her… den went arcade... haha… wanted to asked jingyi along de, but like quite dumb to just ask her out to play arcade den after that to go home again… so in the end we didn’t… but we were at the arcade, really is miss her more the normal… cuz arcade remind us of her…especially the great world city arcade… where’s my arcade trip with u, jingyi-san? Its been a long time since I went arcade, as in really to go and play the games there… its always go to arcade, see the guys play, or juz go there to attempt to catch the soft toys… heez… =P


Sat:
The guys booked out for the first time on fri, so we met up on sat… the intended bowling plan was once again cancelled… haha… as usual… we nv got around to playing bowling after so many attempts, my dear girls, we shall juz find a day and go play bowling by ourselves, okie? We ended up watching movie, had wanted to watch nightmare detective initially, but it was at 630, the time den was juz 3plus, so we chose turista instead which is at 450…
And im telling u guys who are reading this, DUN EVER go to watch this movie!!! Seriously, its juz a waste of money, in addition I watched in on a weekend, doubly waste of money… Its not much of gore, juz pure disgusting, cuz u would see the “doctor” operating on the girl and removing her organs.. and oh ya.. u get to see naked women… but the this is, it has no story plot… actually it does have, but its really bad… its actually juz about this “doctor” who wanna get organs from this group of people so that he had give these organs to some other ppl, and these group of ppl are trying escape… end of story… that’s it… this is the main gist of the story… like totally so…………………
And miracle happened today actually, we managed to decide everything quite fast today…
Had dinner at nydc, slacked at the esplanade roof terrace… and took lots of photos… haha… shall post them when I get them…=D
Heard lots of stories today… didn’t noe inside NS, its actually like this… haha… in a way, im definitely glad that girls need not do NS… =D jiayou ba guys!

Sun:
went to east cpast park with my sis, like finally... haha.. =P
she had been asking me to go to east coast park with her for weeks, but it was always last min, as in on sun itself den she would ask, and i wun be able to make it.. but this time round, she asked me on fri (i think), so i was able to make it.. so off we go to cycling... we had originally wanted to play badminton during evening/night time, but...........
we cycled for aound an hr, and both of us were already bored, cuz its just like cycling in a straight road, just keep moving forward, that's all..
thus we sat down, and saw the beach had lots of ppl playing and etc... and the feel of wanting to suntan got stronger in me, so i asked my sis... so after we returned our bike, we went to "suntan"...
we were like in the so wrong get-up (t-shirt and shorts) and without suntan lotion... im so not going to do impulsive tanning again.. cuz the "tan"is uneven, luckily we wasnt there for long, thus it was still ok.. =) but i definitely wanna go for an actual tanning someday, hopefully soon.. anyone up for it? =D
and and... something funny/werid happened...
i wasnt wearing my watch while we were "tanning"... i only wore my watch when i got up the bus when we left the place... but, the area where i wore my wore is actually "white", as in like i nv tan that area, as though i wore my watch while "tanning"... its so weird! hmmm... anyone able to give a me a plausible answer to it?
after that, we went citylink to get my bag.. my sis and i felt so out of plave, cuz we wear till so lok cok, we were in t-shirt and shorts, at least mine is those shorts that can be worn out, my sis was in fbt shorts.. haha.. so imagine the 2 of us carrying sling bags in this attire walking thru suntec and citylink...haha... and the bag... heez... i love it! =D those who saw it today, who saw the actual size, will know how big it it.. haha... like real big... =P
and we went for dinner at new york new york.. haha... this is where the plans for badminton was offically cancelled.. cuz earlier on, we were thinking having dinner before it, means we have to start playing late, like around 8.. but we actually went for nyny! so its like totally impossible to play sports after it, cuz its fillling, uber filling... unless we wanna start playing at 10pm and end at 12am... nyny as usual is great! i love the cream-based pasta there.. ppl, u guys should try, its really really nice... =D think my sis fell in love with it too.. haha.. =D

Mon/ today:
char waited for jingyi and me to end sch to have dinner together.. guess what.. we went crystal jade again!
i have been going crystal jade so often these days.. like once a week, kinda getting sick of it...
dinner was fun! with them, it always is... =D
den went arcade.. haha.. again i noe.. but with jingyi this time.. =D and the 2 of us played the drums.. and i totally forgot bout my hand injury... and i wore a ring on my finger, cuz it looked as though its healing well...
but but... we played drums, and the drum sticks definitely have to be held on tightly, and we played.. jingyi won, so she got to proceed on with more songs.. and i was thinking y is my hand hurting, den i saw it...
the injury is bleeding! yikes.. and i guess it did bleed quite a bit, cuz even my ring had blood on it.. and i guess the injury just got deeper, and its going to take a longer time to heal... i know, i know.. im not really taking good care of my hand, always injuring it with cuts and etc...i will try to take care of myself more.. esp the hand and the back.. the stupid backaches are back... i really have no idea what is wrong with my back.. =X

anyway, here's a riddle.. my sis saw it when we were on the way to east coast, it is actually outside a house.. in those ice-cream like planks outside those expensive house (those with their own garage)
Qn: 8 cats were in a boat, 1 jumped out, how many are left?
tag or use any other means to tell me the answer... =)
whew~~~ long entry... had fun reading? =P

*all of a sudden, i juz wanna feel u and taste u (im inspired by something =P)*

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 8:19 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.