the uncertainity within;

Thursday, April 19, 2007

woohoo!!! sales for catholic high is GOOD! super happy.. =D
the rocket science we really push to every single parent who came.. haha.. the result? all 12 were gone.. wee~~~~! =D
so big big congrats to charlene, huixiang and ashley.. getting so good sales for their first school.. its shuang de.. =P
hmm.. and this is the only week that im not working on fri.. get to rest.. hope its rains in the morning, the perfect weather for sleeping in.. =) cuz it rained this morning, but i had to wake up, sad can..


and.... i have decided to name my cutez kitty as meli.. wahaha.. this name is the short form of my name.. and to the courtesy of jingyi and yenling for coming up with it.. but, im taking yenlings's pronounciation of "meli".. haha.. its suits the kitty perfectly, cuz using the pronounciation, its will suit a cat.. those who noe, will understand.. =)


hmmm.. i wanna go out.. anyone wanna date me out? haha.. for movies, thank you.. cuz i have lots of movies that i wanna watch, but the same few ppl to go out with.. so can i go out with some "new" ppl? if not i feel as if i have so little frenz only.. =( but but.. next wed and thurs are already booked.. and ar, only from evenings onwards if u wanna date on weekdays, and weekend is first come first serve basis.. wahaha.. i make myself sound so busy.. and so desperate to go out.. actually i do.. cuz i dun wanna slack at home after work.. and im not really an earthling, so the i am still able to function as well after work, still as energetic.. =P


and maybe go arcade again.. to see if i can catch more toys.. heez.. jingyi-san.. arcade sometime? den we can catch the sweets too.. (but dun think the sweets is use catch de =P) but sweets machine de, also have toys ritez.. wahaha.. im siaoz le, after i got me meli.. =D


blah blah blah... lalala... =P (think im really going crazy with boredom)


lastly.... meli is really really cutez!!! =D heez..


*It's the things that you do
So physical
It's the things that you say
So flammable
You know I can't resist
Boy it's such a shame
Do you belong to another
I don't wanna hurt nobody
But my heart just can't hold back


It's the Way You Make Me Feel
The way that you make me feel
Spinning my world around
Tell me how can I walk away
I don't care what they say
I'm loving you anyway
It's the way you make me feel


I'm going to make you mine
It's not impossible
Got to let you know
I'm irresistible
Baby can't you see
You're the one for me
But you belong to another
I don't wanna hurt nobody
But my heart just can't hold back


It's the Way You Make Me Feel
The way that you make me feel
Spinning my world around
Tell me how can I walk away
I don't care what they say
I'm loving you anyway
It's the way you make me feel


When I look into your eyes
Everytime you smile at me
Oh I go weak inside
Baby I just can't hide my love


It's the Way You Make Me Feel
The way that you make me feel
Spinning my world around
Tell me how can I walk away
I don't care what they say
I'm loving you anyway
It's the way you make me feel*
*random song =) its nice*

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 7:05 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.