the uncertainity within;

Thursday, June 14, 2007

I just wanna take a break…
I just wanna take a rest…
I just wanna run…
I just wanna escape…
I just wanna hide…
I just wanna pretend…
I just wanna be release from it all…
I just don’t wanna freaking care!!!
I just wanna breakdown and cry my heart out…
I just wanna bawl and lose my temper like a small kid…
I just wanna be drenched in a rain, letting it all be washed away…
I just wanna be refreshed in my mind…
I just wanna be clear headed…
I just wanna have the old me back…
Or maybe, all I really want is…
I just wanna be ok… I really, really do…
Can I?
I’m tired of all the pretence…
I’m tired of the acting…
I’m tired of being miss nice…
I’m tired of doing and saying anything…
I’m tired with questions…
I’m tired with answers…
I’m tired of always looking for the truth…
I’m tired of always being evaded…
I’m tired of the way things work…
I’m tired of how my world revolves…
I’m tired… Way too tired… Tired beyond any normal limits…
Maybe, it’s really time to put a stop to all these...
I’m too boggled down by all these…
I’m suffocating in all these…
Stop pining all the stuff onto me!
I had enough! I really do…
I can’t even think… I can’t even have the freedom of speech…
Please just give me some space and room to breathe…
I’m dying and drowning in all these…
Don’t come acting like you know me...
Don’t come saying I understand… Cuz you don’t freaking know a single bit…
You don’t understand… You don’t really know me…
Everything is just so superficial, as always…
Everything is just an act, a pretence…
No one knows, and don’t act as if you do…
All of you don’t… Not a single one…
So just god damn it and let me have silence!!! And…
Most importantly! Just leave me ALONE!!!


All i really want is to be ok... really truly ok...
to be healed, to be safe from all the hurt...
to be protected from the outside world...
dun make me lock myself up... it wouldnt be pretty...
forget pretty, no one will even get to see what it looks like...
cuz what's being happening is pushing me towards that road...
(questions wun be entertained, so ppl pls dun ask anything)

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 11:33 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.