the uncertainity within;

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Rate my boredom on the scale of 1 to 5.
~*~
1. How tall are you barefoot?- 163 (I think)
2 . Have you ever smoked?- nopez
3. Do you own a gun?- nopez
4. Do you hate someone right now?- nopez
5. Do you get nervous?- hmmm.. anxiety maybe? Or a rush of wild heartbeats
6. What do you think of hotdogs?- always present in bbqs
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
- eh.. dun really have one, but there’s this song which is quite nice called “What if” by Kate Winslet, which is in a Christmas carol soundtrack =) so I think it’s a Christmas song??
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?- warm water
9. Can you do push ups?- nopez =X
11.What 's your favorite piece of jewellery?- my rings (love wearing rings)
12. Do you like painkillers?- nopez
13. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex?- since it’s a secret weapon, isn’t supposed to be a secret? =P
14. Do you own a knife?- plenty, all in the kitchen
15. Do you have H.I.V?- nopez
16. Name?- melissa
17. Name 3 things u wanna do at this exact moment?- 3 things? Go out and have stuff, too bored in the office, be with that someone, watch many many shows
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought lately:- 1 watch, 1 top, 2 dollies
19 . Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:- plain water, fruit juice, coke?
20. What time did you wake up today?- 7am
22. Current worry?- my grades?
23 Current hate?- the me who regrets not doing that something
24. Favorite place to be?- currently would be the place that I last went with him, but normally anywhere that im enjoying myself
25. Least favorite place to be?- anywhere that I cant have fun
26. Where would you like to go?- Taiwan/hk
2 7. Do you own slippers?- yupz28. What shirt are you wearing?- brown short sleeve collar top
30. Favorite color?- purple, white31.Would you like to be a pirate?- hmmm.. I will start thinking about it now
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
- on my bday
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?- whatever comes to my mind
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?- monsters!
35 .What 's in your pocket/s right now?- air3
6. Last thing that made you laugh?- geniuely? Long ago..
37. last thing that made you cry?- shows
38. Worst injury you've ever had?- does breaking a piece of bone in my nose bridge counts?
39 . Who is your loudest friend?- myself?
42.Who is your most silent friend?- ………………………………
43. last movie watched?- cant recall what was the last movie I watched *gasps*
44. What is your favorite book?- by nora roberts
45.What is your favorite chocolate?- something that I wont get sick of?
4 7. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?- love songs which are different from the normal ones played
48. What were you doing 12 AM last night?- lying on bed & chatting with my sis
49. What was the First thing you did today?- get out of bed
50. What was the last thing you did the day before yesterday?- switch off the lights

-> anyway, where's 10, 21, 28, 29, 40 41, 46?? so many missing questions sia..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Are you taller than your mom?- yupz
2. What color is your shower curtain?- dun have one
3. What is the closest thing to you that is red?- hole puncher
4. What is your ringtone?- sakura kiss
5. Does anything hurt on your body right now?- hmm.. how about bloated?
6. What color is your favorite pillow?- fav pillow? Doesn’t that depends on the colour of the cover??
7. What is your favorite video game?- video games are not on my games list
8. Had a nap today?- I wish
9. Gold or Silver?- silver
10. What creeps you out?- creepy crawlies, spooky stuff
11. Who was the last person you rode an elevator with?- my colleague
12. Did you go ice skating as a kid?- yupz
13. Ever have stitches?- nopez
14. Favorite non-alcoholic drink?- green apple fruit juice, lime juice/lemonade
15. How long ago did you hug someone?- ages ago
16. What's something you want to do before you die?- tell ALL my lovelies and dearies I love them and give them a long long hug
17 . Have you ever caught something on fire?- yupz
18. Have you ever seen a ghost?- I have no idea
19. Have you ever seen northern lights?- nopez
20. Do you know how to use chop sticks?- can use them, but not the correct way though
21 . Name something good that happened- no idea, cuz I have just something good go
22. What room are you in?- in a frosted glass room
23. Are you worried about something you can't control?- my feelings and my tears when im watching shows
24. Do you take daily medications?- nopez
25. Ever been in a fight?- fight? hair-tearing catfights? No idea if what I had was a fight
26. Are you wearing nail polish?- yupz
27. What time is it?- 5.23pm
28. Innie or Outie?- outie, I think
29. Ever used a Ouija board?- nopez
30. Sweet or Sour?- sweet and sour
31. Sun or Moon?- moon
32. Favorite eye color of the opposite sex?- as long as his eyes attracts me, bright is the key
33. Time of day you were born?- I dunno
34. Do you know your blood type?- yupz
35 . Do you know how to kill a zombie?- wouldnt it be scary if I have zombies around me for me to slay?!
36.What would you spend 5,000 dollars on right now if you were handed it?- get stuffs that I wanna have
37. Name something annoying in public- inconsiderate people! Like moving nearer to u whenever there is 1cm of space, ppl who refuses to pick up their phone and stare at it for gazillion yrs before picking up! Blasting music as if the whole world is deaf
38. Which animal(s) remind you of yourself?- eh, muz I resemble an animal? But I can look like a monkey and my friends call me rabbit
39 . What's your background on your pc?- default, I sooooo wanna change it
40. Did you grow up in the city or country?- c.i.t.y
41. Would you ever consider going on a reality tv show if offered a large sum of money?!- depends on what show izzit
42. Have you flown in your dreams?- maybe?
43. What's one thing you're really good at cooking?- hmmm… soup
44. Kisses or hugs?- both, depending on the situation
45. You have 10 dollars to spend in the dollar store. What would you get?- whatever attracts me
46. Slurpee flavor?- green apple
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
goodness gracious!! someone pls save me!!

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 5:03 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.