the uncertainity within;

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hi ppl! okie, a proper entry today =D

Shall start off with what I did on wed..
Watched game plan, pretty nice movie.. =)
And for the highlight of the day, I went to a super interesting place that night! =D
I went to a gay pub cum club call PLAY located at Tras Street..
It was super interesting, lots of stories going on, lots of things to be seen..
Some of the guys were really hot (so why are they gays??! s'pore already lack of guys in ratio le)
Some of they can really dance..
Some can really dress up, while some are really super like a female..
I saw one who has features even more delicate thden me, and is even skinner and look smaller size then me *faints*
There's also like this "private" area for the couples to get cosy and be sweet to each other..
Haha.. My description sounds so so wrong..
This is the first time that I went to a club, without feeling too bored, cuz i really don't enjoy clubbing..

~*~

Call me mad, workaholic or whatever, cuz i will be working this weekend, and school starts on mon..
I have no idea why i said yes to working either, cuz this morning I woke up with the thought of why am I working?
Haha.. But working means money coming in, and I need the moeny inflow.. =)
Bought something redudant today again!
I always buy things when I'm working.. =P Bought a horoscope 2008 book, turns out to be pretty accurate and can be quite useful i guess..
It actually gives you your luck streak for every single day in 2008 and many more other stuff, best part is it only costs $3.. So grab yours at popular today =) Cuz waste also only waste $3.. =P

And I got work recruited again!! It's nothing bad though.. =)
Have already happened a few times, my customer turns to be wanting/interested in me working in their company..
One job, opens up many other working opportunities.. =)

~*~


Yesterday was my last day of internship in MICA aka Ministry of Information, Communications and The Arts..
Complex feelings, cuz all the emotions are jumbled up..
I don't really really love ther job, nor do I hate it..
It's a case of love the people there, neutral to the place there..
I don't really hate school, cuz I love projects and the thrill that comes with it, but I dislike the people whom I might possibly end up doing the project with, thus making me not wanting to go back to school..
It's really an indescribable feeling..
I really do love the people there, love working with them and the place that its like home, cuz it's all warm and cosy, those that have been there would have know.. =)
Anyway, pics coming up! =D




People in MICA, not all though, cuz cant collage all in, so others I'm going to talk about individually..
Top row: Sie, Kok Siong (he helps me alot! like really alot, always feel dumb when I ask him questions, cuz I will feel like a kid), Luke
2nd row: Ger Choo (super friendly and very motherly figure), Jennifer, Stella (she days she don't smile when taking pics)
3rd row: Grace (she's like ultra skinny), Geok Buan (the first person that I talked to when I was there on my first day), Angeline (a very capable person who mulit-tasks very well)


They gave me a farewell treat at a japanese restuarant call Sun with Moon..
The food is pretty nice at super reasonable pricings!
Mine is the 2nd pic at the top row, it only costs $16.80 and it comes with a cup of tea..


Top row: Gifts from Ken (she's going to appear soon)
2nd row: Kitty keychain from Hiang Koon (appearing soon too), 2 zi lian pics to fill up the spaces
3rd row: 1st, what I had initially wanted to do for them, but gave up in the end due to time constraints. 2nd & 3rd, what I did in the end and the end packaging.. They said that I gave them a pillow cuz I know they they are tired in office.. A point to mention, i hand-sew all the plush keychains and make all the paper bags myself! Not very proud though, cuz I think very not up to my expectations..
I had a calendar too, which I requested to have one, so its with 366 pics of Singapore and can be used for all years, in addition, it has a pic of NYP's foreign bodies in it.. =)

Ken!!! =D
Love her to bits & hate her at the same time (cuz she make me grew fat!!).. =P
Cuz almost every morning, she would buy breakfast for me, which is fried bee hoon!
And treats me to fruit juice whenever Kok Siong goes out to buy fruit juices..
I would miss her lots and lots!!
Must meet up for meals!! =D

Hiang Koon! =) Nice lady, love working with her on one of my major project..
Didn't chat much with her though, but still, would love to meet up with her for a meal! =D


Adeline (my official supervisor) with the cat sticker that I went around distributing to everyone


Joanna!!! (my unofficial supervisor, cuz she's the one who gave me work and taught me the most things)
I love her to bits too..
She's one funny, super easy-going, nice to chat with lady..
Always crap and suan her.. =P
Gave her a necklace, something different from others, cuz I know that she likes necklaces.. =)
Would miss her lots and lots.. This one is another must meet up again!

Fellow interns (incomplete though)



Yen Ling!! =D
She's super cutez can.. Got to know her better during this attachment..
Super fated with her cuz both attachments also with her.. =)


Siyan!
The person who I think i click the most in this new group of friends, cuz of similar interests, at least from what we had chatted, I derived this conclusion.. =P

Cindy!
Very different from what I had initially thought how she was like, cuz seen her in school so will have formed impressions.. =)


Wai Aung!
Very different from what I initially thought too.. =D
Both are very nice girls! But we are in diff lect halls, so wun get to meet up that often..

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 11:49 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.