the uncertainity within;

Sunday, November 18, 2007

I had a super super happy day ytd!
Cuz I met yu zhe!! =D *grins like mad*
He's so so so shuai + cute!
How can anyone look so good?
This makes me wanna go twaiwan even more, see if the guys there are really so good looking.. Haha.. I sound so hua chi..
Well, actually I'm lazy to say about ytd stuff..
For me to keep in my heart, that's enough =)
Actually why I am here to blog, it's cuz I just read something that i want to share.
It may not be the most touching paragraph u have ever heard, but the sincerity from the words is enough to touch anyone and let anyone feel the love.
It's written by Andre Gorz.
He passed away last month, cuz he took poison and committed suicide together with his wife, who is dying soon, due to illness.
The following are excerpts from the book that he wrote for his wife. I feel like reading the whole book =)
"You will soon be 82 years old. You have shrunk 6 centimetres, you weigh no more than 45 kilos, and you are still as beautiful, gracious and desirable. It is now 58 years that we have lived together and I love you more than ever... I check to see if you're still breathing, my hand brushes over you. Neither of us wants to outlive the other. We always used to say that if, by some miracle, we were to have a second life, we'd like to spend it together."
Okie, when I was typing this out, i felt really touvhed, tears attempt to brim my eyes *smiles*

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 11:46 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.