the uncertainity within;

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I have a new fav magazine.
It's call e-pop, a malaysia magazine!
I'm totally in love with it, cuz there are lots and lots of nes (entertainment ones) all contain in the lightweight magazine (as the words are very small) and it is quite up to date also as compared to other magazines from other countries, cuz i have the copy dated/released on 9 nov.
Plus, it only costs $2.20!!! =D
Isn't it wonderful??!!
Haha, I juz cant stop gushing about it.
And I want a Bugs Bunny for my Christmas.
A bugs bunny in christmas attire, with the red hat and everything, the best is it is baby bugs bunny =D
This is what I thought of when I was having dinner juz now.
The place I had dinner was Ikea!
I think I'm slowly addicted to going there for dinner, cuz the food's pretty good at a reasonable price and it's near my house (like walking distance)
Jingyi introduced this great eating place to me and Charlene, no idea to say that it is good or bad.
Cuz all I will be doing is to eat and eat again!! =X
I really need to slim down!! I'm like a super fat pig now!! =(
I wanna have a new me by Christmas, at least a noticable difference =)
This is what I really want for now AND to produce super good projects and results

Labels:

♥ metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 10:46 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.