the uncertainity within;

Saturday, November 24, 2007

I know I really shouldn't be doing this
But I totally fell in love with this Nike bag
Trust me, it looks much better in reality
Love the colour and the design
And it is a big bag too! =D
I'm so totally into big bags, if not for the fact that I just sepnd a bomb on something else, I would have most probably bought it just now when I saw it
It's only $85, okay maybe I should not use the word "only"
But for the design, the brand, the colour, the size and the cutting, I think it's worth it
Gosh! To buy or not to buy? Or alternatively, can someone be a sweetie to get me this?
Haha.. Shall *hint hint* my parentd, so bad of me ritez, but it's for christmas and my sis and I can use it!
My sis needs a bag! She is constantly using mine, imagine the frustration when you want to use that bag, and discovered it is being used by someone else

And there are really some kids in my workplace
Technically, age speaking, they are 16, which is not a kids age, but they behaviour, totally
16 yr old boys are really still kids to me, cuz of their thinking and I would really love to diss off one like crazy

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 10:27 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.