the uncertainity within;

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm feeling festive these days
The christmas cloud is over me, I wonder why, since its still more then a month away
I want to get silly stuff relating to christmas
All the cute little stuff that are so adorable and make me spent
The one single item, if I see it, I would definitely get it, regardless of the cost and size
And it's the season for sharing and giving, so I'm feeling generous these days, but nopez, not all those who read this will recieve something cuz I'm a selective person =)
Books are really love
There are so much to learn from there, so much to make me think and reflect
The story I just read a few hours ago simply made me tear, they just fell, at the moment i realised they were already rolling off my cheek
I wonder, we always hope to get a second chance, wish to go back to the past and right the wrong
How many of us really do get the rare miracle of being able to do things over again, or at least get the chance to correct what we had done to the same particular person
But how many of us truly treasure the chance that we are being offered?
How often do we realised matters too late and we lament all the "if only"
Why do we have to regret when we all actually had the chance of doing it right the first time
Even though we may get to compensate the person, but it's never going to be the same
Because what has be done, cannot be undone
If we had that one single chance to go back, where would it be? And what would we undo?
Keep the promise we broke? Apologise to that one person that you never had a chance to?
Or...........? The blanks of what we will want to edit are numerous, but what is the single most important decision that changed the course of your life and the very moment you so badly want to redo it all over again?
Or perharps, if we had one more day, what would we do?
Say "I love you" to all those you love? Hug them like there's no tommorrow? Confess all the innermost feelings, be it good all bad?
Sometimes it's only when we read or see something then we would reflect upon ourselves, or at least I do, do you?
Oh wells, to end off, BOOKS ARE REALLY LOVE!!! =)

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 8:44 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.