the uncertainity within;

Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm seriously getting frustrated and irritated!
You.Made.Me.Regret.Retaining.You.By.My.Side
You are getting out of my life soon, but in my opinion, the soon is not soon enough
If I had a choice, I would not have done what I had done
What I should have done was to make a clean break
In addition, the hurt and disappointment I had recieved from ____, indescriable
I never thought that could happen ever again, but apparently it did
All these will only end up in one single ending
Get out of my life and don't bother me, ever. Period.

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 8:07 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.