the uncertainity within;

Monday, November 26, 2007

Quick update on the recent movies I have watched =)


Bratz: If you have the money and the time, you can go catch it, on a weekday though, it's purely for entertainment as you get to see a super bimbo inside


Beowulf: Below expectations after all the hype about it, angelina jolie is even minor-er than the queen, who is supposed to be a minor, she has absolutely very little dialogues inside and has a ending that pretty much sucks


Enchanted: Nice! A movie pretty worth catching (don;t ask me if it is worth weekend pricing, because these days I don't find one that is really worth it) Love the chipmunk! =D

Fred Claus: Above expectations, because I thought that it was a super typical type of movie, it is typical, but there are a few touching moments too and you can see what favouritism can do to a child (this movie made me feel festive-er than ever. Haha, I want to write a letter and send to Finlnad! =D)
~
Some neoprints we took, still waiting for her to scan the other 2 that I like =)

So many jewellery! If only I can afford and have a box like it =)
Love this! Though it is act cute, haha
After taking this pic, I can understand why people like to stand closer to the camera and take bigger pics of themselves =)

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 10:59 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.