the uncertainity within;

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Did everyone had a merry merry christmas and had tons of fun? I did. =D
I almost missed countdown with my friends, reached cafe del mar only at 1130, aren't I glad I ended work much much earlier. =)
The place is nice, big, has a beach, has beds (lots of couple lying around, and i mean literally. haha =P)
The food has little variety, no ambience (for christmas), no big celebation, don't think much ppl over there was counting down either, music is pretty lousy except for a few nice pieces here and there.
They had ordered jack daniels.
And the guys were plaing cards throughout the night leaving us girls feeling bored, we chatted took photos and played 5,10.
I haven touched the game for far tooooooo long, kept losing, in the end kept drinking on the rock whisky. Luckily I was sober, super sober, cuz one of my girl looks pretty high. Haha =P
In conclusion, the place is only big and nice.
~*~
Christmas day itself I reached home like 7 in the morning, slept a while and had Swensens ice cream cake!
Yummy-licious!!! =D
Cuz it was my dearest daddy's birthday!
And christmas was spent with my dearest family =D
Went k-boxing, in my condition.
Haha.. Cuz I'm losing my voice cuz of my job and at kbox, my voice like super sexy can, even on christmas eve itself.
Had dinner at furama chinatown, food is not very nice, little variety, no spectacular tasting food and most importantly, no ambience for christmas at all!!
So different from last year, whereby we had lots of fun even at the buffet itself. =D
Okie, my christmas sounds boring now, after typing it all out, but I had fun. Cuz it is with love ones. =D
~*~
Oh! And one more thing! Lots and lots of thanks to Mr Cheng De for the wonderful christmas gift, love it!
Cuz he gave me yu zhe's book! =D Flipped thru, he is so so so shuai!! Going to slowly enjoy it!
Thanks once again! =D
But I'm really looking forward to my christmas gift from one though, hope i'm not going to be disppointed =)
And I think both my sis and mummy love the gifts I got them =D
One last last thing, I'm still not done with my chistmas shopping.
Haha, funny can, it's like christmas is over, but I'm still on the search for the best, most appopriate gift =)

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 1:28 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.