the uncertainity within;

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Entreprenuership is finally down! =D
Though I do understand that there is lots and lots that still be improved on




Yu Zhe has a book! =D
I want to buy, let's see if it is going to be avaliable in Singapore =D
He's really love, so good looking as ever
And, anyone want to go Suntec shopping with me?
Because spend more than $80 can get a Bugs Bunny umbrella!! Okie, a looney tunes one, but there is still bugsy inside!
Daddy got a new phone! Super cool, can watch tv on it (has antenna to get reception), also has touch screen function avaliable
I'm so going to borrow it from him and use it one of these days, can explore!
Love's in the air and I really feel festive these day =D

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 9:15 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.