the uncertainity within;

Saturday, December 8, 2007

To you my dear friend (yes you! like forever writing to you, but this going to be the very last time, since you are denouncing me as your friend) :
Do you know where your biggest fault lies??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Think!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I bet you still have no idea.
Your biggest fault is that you have no idea where your fault lies!
Do you seriously know detestful that is?
You are forever saying you would change, you would improve, you undestand, you are trying.
To be outright blunt, what you are doing in actual fact is just reducing the frequency, this has completely nothing to do with change.
Seriously, if I don't give a damn about you, I won't even bother to flare up or give any sort of advice, or even tell you how I feel at the expense of me being the big bad wolf.
You seriously don't get it, what you had comprehend, I have no idea, because I'm not you.
What I can only see are what you haven't comprehend and that is like everything.
I know I sound so _________ (fill in the blank) now, but whatever.
To me, you are just to escape and avoid, whenever something happens, you just apologise and say you will not do it again.
Show it! Prove it! Words mean nothing without action.
So so so many things you have been avoiding and running away from.
Being scared? Afraid? Timid? If you ask nothing you learn nothing, always when you say you understand, I doubt that you even understand 30% of what I was trying to get across.
For the past till now, the words you said, the actions you do sometimes are really just so omg to me.
If you want something, fight for it!
Show some backbone! Show some boldness!
You might think that it is respect, but in actual fact you just make me feel don't you ever have some backbone, can't stand up for yourself? (do you get the meaning of this sentence??)
I'm tired of telling you, sick and tired of losing my temper.
If this is what you want and this is how you want to end it, your wish is granted.
Take care! Take really good care, because the road ahead is still far and arduous.
Call me a bitch now, because I truly am feeling bitchy, due to many many MANY stuff, not just the above mentioned
~*~
On a much much lighter note =)
I have been mia-ing because too many things is going on and I don't even want to talk about it.
To sum up, recently I have been on a really bad streak of luck.
Wish me luck people, I really need it. =)
And I'm really looking forward to this coming wed *loves* =D

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 2:11 AM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.