the uncertainity within;

Thursday, December 27, 2007

You are just like sand which will always slip away in between fingers.
Just like the wind which cannot be held within grasp.
Though it is of regret, but a smile shall be put on as the journey is continued forward.
I often wonder and think about it. What it is that is between the 2 of us now.
It just feels like an act, a facade that we put on for everyone to see.
Must we really get ourselves into this type of situation? Where has the ease and comfort gone to? I want to treasure you, I really want to, but I have no idea what changed.
You, me or everything?
Sadness is what I would feel when I see you now, unwillingness is what I feel so often now, unwilling to let go what is between us for so long, unwilling to just say goodbye and not knowing what had really went wrong.
Or was it just me all along thinking that we were that good, that ok, but in fact, it was all just my one sided foolish thinking?
I really want it to last forever, but it seems just like a over the top wish, just like a child wishing to see a real santa claus coming down from the chimney to deliver presents.
It had just changed over a short span of time, what had turned sour? What had dissolved? And what had being built between the 2 of us?
I really miss you so, my dear, but it seems like I have always being the only party trying to hold on, cling on.
Perhaps, letting you go, releasing my grip would be much better. I can feel it in your eyes, as though you are searching too. Searching and trying to understand what had went wrong. Please tell me that I'm right. Because, if I know I had really meant nothing to you after so long, I'm afraid my heart might really break into pieces.
It is always like I'm a kid trying to climb to reach the top of the tree, trying to reach the stars and pluck one down.

* it is a wonder why i kept remembering you of late, it is just so weird and all a mystery to me because i don't even have an idea what was it that existed between us. the fleeting emotions? or the buoy to both?*

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 1:55 AM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.