the uncertainity within;

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I have soooooooo many projects on hand, but from the way I'm doing them, it doesn't seems that way..
It's a miracle (for now), cuz I will be rushing like mad in the end.. Haha..
I hope my new hair colour brings my luck (very much needed!)..
I just highlighted it though, not whole head (though I had initally wanted to do so, maybe after my poly =P)
The best part is, I think it is only visible under the sunlight (this sounds like a waste of money)..
~*~
AND, I still have yet to bring my phone for repair, I'm dragging it wayyyyyyyy too long.. =X
BUT, Sony Ericsson is coming out with purple phones!
Purple, people! But, the one which is most purple, doesn't seems to have very good functions..
Oh my! How how?? Wait for them to come up and see the real phone I guess, cuz they are still coming soon..
W380i (purple! but.................)
W890i (the back of it is purplish)
W760 (it has the best functions)
Go see, go see.. I need opinions AND money!!
~*~
I saw a print advertisment by sisley and I totally love the it!
Super nice, but I'm too lazy to scan it in.. Maybe next time.. =P

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 6:59 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.