the uncertainity within;

Friday, January 18, 2008

If it is really something so unbreakable, then why say those words so easily?
Why let them came out so easily, as though they are just normal casual talk?
It is all about trust, you said, and the end conclusion is?
You dont trust me. Ask yourself, if you did, would what happened, happened?
Forget it. Gone.
*im a great big liar, isnt it? if i dont mind the least bit, not thinking of it, i wouldnt even be thinking it out loud.. and im just quoting quoting, quoting.............. not my stuff*

We did what we used to do ytd, even how we talk is the same, it just felt different.
I'm sorry that I feel jealous, and is feeling sour over ___, but I can't control how I really want to feel.
I'm possessive and just want to have you all by myself, selfish aren't I?
This is how I feel, but I'm not doing it. It won't help matters.
But I'm still glad you told me all those, still open your heart to me.
But I wonder, am I still the only one who has stepped into your circle?
Or has ___ stepped in too?
Ok, I know, it's all about me, me and more me.
About how I feel, since I can't possibly ask you how you feel.
Grrr, this is a sooooooooooooooo not nice feeling.

* i have fallen in with the men i didnt marry*

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 11:06 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.