the uncertainity within;

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm falling apart!!! =X
Okie..........
I mean my health is falling apart..
I seriously have not been sick for this often in my whole entire life (starting from the part which i remember, eh.................. but................... i have no complete memory for my whole primary school, does this means i only start remembering stff from secondary school??!!)
Anyway, I really Really REALLY HATE being sick this often, though not major illness, but it is seriously hindering my speed of doing my projects!
I can't think straight, I can't speak straight, soon I won't even be able to walk straight..
I really dread falling sick..
Im like sick once at least every fortnight..
Harlow??!! This is really ridiculous, I used to be one who never fall sick for the whole year..
I must be really getting old..
This really sucks..
Projects as usual are not letting me go..
Im like a dog with a leash on, except on the other side of an owner, it is the pile of projects (with extra tight deadlines)
Bottom bottom line---------------------------------------->
I really hate being sick! Blame it on my sensitive nose and recent weak constitution.. =X
* im just drawing a blank, a blank blank blank blank. i dislike this feeling, throughly. *

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 9:06 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.