the uncertainity within;

Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm going to be zi-lian and a tad too self confident.
Cuz I really sincerely feel that I'm not the slightest bit photogenic, so I look pretty bad in photos.
Haha... Make your own inference by the meaning of the above sentence =P


My hair, which is really only visible under strong sunlight.
So it has really been a waste of money.


I really like my current hair (the hair length, the fringe and everything)
But super not visible from pics, cuz I had actually cut it much shorter

~*~

We had our first veedeo taking session for entreprenuership today, we had fun along the way =)
Our first destination and also our lunch =)


~*~

Mummy's birthday! On the suggestion of my sis, we went nihon musa.
Yes, I'm there again (seated at the exact table) for another birthday celebration
I should stop eating so much jap food.
I should be having more variety of food in my life!! Haha...


Mummy and I


Daddy and I


Mummy and sis


Acting funny (this was supposed to be posed, but it turns out that they were really fascinated and looking at something at that "somewhere direction")


Acting funny ( I seriously had no idea what are we doing)


Is the song nice??


Last but not least, the super yummylicious cheesecake from Polar Cakes and Puffs.
It's called Marble Cheesecake, cheap ($19.80) and nice! =D

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 11:04 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.