the uncertainity within;

Friday, January 4, 2008

I'm a super duper lousy researcher!
I'm always in the situation whereby I am unable to find the information that I want, yet when i asked, others can find.
I'm so going to be "shoot" to death either openly or in the dark by my team mates, because I said alot, but is unable to produce any stuff out.
I bet they are going to say that I am just an all talk no action person.
In addition, my design cells are gone, just great, how great.
I hate the feeling of wanting and knowing that so much can be done (since no one know what's going through my mind), yet I am unable to do anything, just because I cant portray what I wanna portray, can't translate my ideas properly into words for others to understand, unable to design out the concepts and designs I have in my mind, want to get so much information, yet I am unable to get any (without these information, I won't have things to substinate the points which I know is going to bring about talks).
This sucks big time.

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 1:16 AM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.