the uncertainity within;

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pure Madness!!
It is really crazy!!
"O" levels reults are out.. Okie, I know this is none of my business.. But......
My sister is still in secondary school, though she's not taking "O" this year, but oh wells, this concerns her school..
She's in Cresecnt Girls, just in case you guys don't know..
She told me that her teacher told her that her school's average "O" level pointer is 9!!!
9 lehz!!! OMG can!! That is like so So SO good!
So I was asking her to pray that this year's batch will not do as good, so that her batch will not be so pressurize..
Haha.. So bad of me! =P
But anyway, she told me her seniors' results..
She said one didn't did as well, she got 10 points..
10 points lehz!! And is call did not did as well, because, the other got 7 points!!
The best part is this is before any eligible deduction, and she says they each can get 2 points off..
Oh my!! Why are kids these days so smart?? Aren't I glad they are not my batch..

~*~

I think I really look very ugly in pics, dun wanna take pics anymore.. Haha..
So if wanna see me, meet in real person.. Cuz I think I look much better in real life.. Haha..
Okie, I know ren mei even take picsc also will pretty, but ar, no choice, I only "prettier" in real life..
So must meet me in real life..
This also mean sthat I can't have cyber relationships, because they can also see my pic, not real life, and first impression is very impt, you know..
Ok, super random.. Lalalala..

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 9:54 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.