the uncertainity within;

Thursday, January 10, 2008

The words repeated the most in my head these days are projects, project and more projects!! =X
The amount of projects can really bury someone under and I'm striving hard not to collapse under the weight of it =)
I'm super productive today today and I'm loving it =D
It seems like my energy and momentum is back!

Meeting them was the right decision =)
Had lunch at Swensens with my ex-colleagues during my attachment.
It was fun and as enjoyable as ever =)
Miss those days and I miss them too, but i guess this would probably be the last time I will be meeting them there as quite a few are leaving.
AND a very big thanks to them for all the help they had given and the assistance they are going to provide me with in the future ( I can predict I will continue to trouble them, haha =P )

I'm going to do a little projects dance and head off to continue the journey of completing projects
Woo-la-la! Woo-la-la! Woo-la-woo-la-eh!

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 1:55 AM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.