the uncertainity within;

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Been far too lazy to blog these days, just a summary will do.
First and foremost, I'm crappily (if there's such a word) sick. @_@
It's really crap, been down with flu for 2 weeks, and I still see no sign of much improvements and exams are approaching fast.
Best part, night times (the time for studying) are the worst and afternoon times (the time where most people get to see me) are the most ok.
This way, no one truly believes I'm like darn sick at home.
Whatever. Being sick is not a reason.

2) Finally caught up with dearest lao po on mon.
Watched Juno.
Pretty nice, not your typical type of teenager story-movie though.
If you don't know how to apprecaite this type of movie, I think you will find it boring.
And the funniest part is that I don't understand why the guy's shorts has to be so short.

Helped her with her shopping of her D&D, it was fun shoppping and matching stuff.
But anything I do with her is love. =D
Took neoprints and lots of narcissist photos, but I'm too lazy to scan the upload them into the com.
Went for a drink at night at the bar which her friend works in.
My alcohol addiction is back, and this is really bad. =X

3) My presentations and icas are all finally finally over.
I had my last written test today. I think I didn't do that well. =X
The final ED day is on this sat, but I'm not presenting, but the best of luck to all those presenting, including my team mates.
I really think that for this past year, I had a very wonderful and miracle working team.
It was nice working with them, especially for these last few projects.
Love the way we fought and slought through.
Love the emails we sent.
Love how we work with the deadlines which were fighting against us.
Love the rules we set for ourselves.
And finally, I still remember the meal I still owe you guys.

4) I have applied for the universities. *fingers crossed*
I really do hope I will get in to the choice I really really want. =)

5) Plans after poly is pretty much drawn out, let's hope SIM won't destroy any plans.
And I really do want to go for my overseas trip. People, I'm dead serious, so those that I have asked, pls consider carefully. =)

6)Peiwen's birthday is drawing very close (23 feb, sat) and I'm still thinking what to get with Joyce. And I think what we did today is really very special and i have thought of a way of how to join all of them together, quite ex though I think.

7) Exams are in one week's time and I have barely started. But after 4th march, I would be a free lady.
Well, at least for a while. =P

Lastly, I think this so not a summary. It's toooooo long to be considered as a summary. Haha.
Last last note, to my dear friend (the one who i call doraemon and I still owe an angbao to), I have no idea what had happened, but it feels like much has happened, it's just a feel. Will try to catch up with you asap and get a good and clear understanding. I may not always be by your side, but I will always care, pray and hope for the best for you. I may not always be around, but I hope my concern and love will fly to your side, whenever it is appropriate. =) Love ya! *hugs* K-session after exams ok? Steamboat too!!
Last last last note, I'm so so sleepy, though I have slept aplenty the night before and I want my daily dose of him! It's missing today. =(

*I was completely speechless when you asked me that question that day. I have the answer, but it is such a heart breaking answer that I don't even have the courage to bring it to my lips, needless to say about saying it out. I have no idea what am I going to tell you when the time comes, but maybe, just maybe, it can silently fade away (which I know it's impossible) I ought to think of a solution and say the truth, but as the saying goes "the truth always hurts the most"*

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 11:09 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.