the uncertainity within;

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to Peiwen...........!
Happy birthday to you!




Though it's almost over, but still I hoped that you have enjoyed yourself today. =)
Watched L with Peiwen and Huiyu today, its pretty good. =) (no worries dearest, I will still go and watch with you =P)



~*~
Photos from the day went out with laopo.




I like this dress, considering whether to purchase it. =)




I'm just trying to act innocent, disgusting, I know. Wahaha...! =P






~*~
ED is over! So it officially marks the end of all projects.
After the presentation, there is this sense of emptiness, I still do have it now, just not as strong.
It feels like everything has ended without any proper closure.
So weird to not seeing them anymore in school, except for exams.
There won't be any more school reopen days, which I can enter a class of these familiar poly people.
Though I'm anti-social and don't communicate much with my classmates, but they are afterall still my clasmates for the past 2 years.
The 2 years which neither seem short or long, 2 years of battling with projects and 2 years of growth.
Maybe, just maybe, there will be a closure, if all turns up for one classmate's 21st birthday celebration in march. =)
Now that the end is coming real soon, I wish that it won't end so quickly and so soon. =(

For now, my projects Team mates! =)

Team mates who all fought hard and long for the biggest project of the semester, Entreprenuership.
(think lots of people are going to come after me for putting this photo up, wahaha....!)


Our hands =)
Guess who's?


Lovelies who I have worked together for all projects this semester. (joyce is not inside though =X)
Except Peiwen, Huiyu for PR and Rain for HR. =)
They are the miracle team mates whom I have mentioned time and again.
Below is the video which we had for our entre =)

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 11:14 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.