the uncertainity within;

Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'm a very HAPPY girl now!! =D

Firstly, because, I'm finally done with my video!!
For those who have no idea, it is a video for my entreprenuership project.
Editing kills, in all ways, irregardless of reports or videos.
But I'm done with it! Think heavens took pity on me and today let be become clever and figure out how to do it!
Thanks much to whoever up there =D
Though it may not be very nice, very good, but it is my first attempt!
~
Secondly, is that I got back my handphone!! =)
So nice to be using back my slide-y!
~
Thirdly, I went out with my dearest laopo today!! =D
She's finally out of her "hibernation" - that's what she said =P
Went shopping and the NTU talk at Suntec and I'm pretty positive that I won't be able to get into NTU.
Haha. Oh wells, kinda expected, isn't it?
My dear girl, when I'm finally over my poly, we shall spend a long long day together, ya. =P
You won't be able to run away de. Wahaha ^_^
~
Fourthly, at long last, I don't have to go sleepless for my entre presentation!
And those that require presentation this week is all coming along quite nicely =)
Aren't I so so glad
~
Lastly, I'm working tml!
Ok, this doesn't sounds like a happy thing to some, but it is to me!
Cuz, I get to earn some dollars and on top of it, tml's job sounds fun! =D

Okie, I should go to bed and snooze, cuz I have to wake up early tml
Ta-ta kiddos!

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 4:22 AM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.