the uncertainity within;

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My work on sunday was pretty fun!
It is slack and half the time I'm travelling (cuz we went to 3 locations) and not working.
Haha.. =P
It was for the mascot "Tao Shu" which is one one the series of dvds that my company sells.
I'm so obviously not the mascot, I was there to distribute balloons and give lucky dips for kids. =)
Some of the kids are so so cutez and the guys who are the moascots are quite nice too.
Heez. One of them is actually quite good looking *swoons* =P
He's 180+, has the look and build to be a model and character wise not bad either (from so far I talk to him, but I do suspect what horoscope he is from)
But, he's only 18 this year, so young lahz.
He makes me feel so old. And the mascot event is already over, so I wun get to see him again, unless I bump onto him on the streets.
But the first sentence that he talked to me was totally dotz.
He went "Ni hen shou lehz" -_-'''
I was like "Ya, ji fen shou"
Haha, at that point of time I was like those stupid pick up lines again.
Didn't got a chance to take pics with him, very weird ar, first time see ppl den wanna take pic, but I did took with Tao Shu and Ling Ling aka when they are in their costumes.
Haha.

For the first time in my entire life, I was trapped in a lift.
It happened in Tampines Mall and I was taking the lift to B3 carpark, the lift reached B3, but the door just jerk and didn't opened the door.
But quite cool also, because I get to press the alarm openly, continuously and I got to speak into the speaker too and have someone replying to me! =P
But I feel pretty bad, having to let my colleagues wait for me too =X

~*~

With regards to projects, I have nothing to say, I seriously think that my team is a miracle team, we can pull anything off, literally.
Everyone is putting as much effort as possible in, but they are always bound to be hiccups here and there =X
Now, we are stuck on our SMK, because we can't find a personal grooming boss to interview.
OMG!!! How??!
Can any kind souls or have any kind souls know anyone whom I can interview?
Personal grooming - hair salon, nails, spas and etc...

~*~

I'm going to be in red red this year, going to paint my nails red (first time ever), because I will be working this year, so I wanna HUAT ah! SO auntie ritez =P
I want to play mahjong!! Mahjong! Mahjong! Mahjong!
I'm in so so shopping mood, I just wanna keep shopping and shopping.
But is the type of shopping which can just keep trying and browsing without buying, so that's good =D

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 10:21 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.