the uncertainity within;

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Exams are finally over.
Poly life is almost offically over (because I haven't recieve the certificate)
Celebrated the once in a lifetime last paper in polytechnic with the girls (huiyu, peiwen, joyce, rain)
No photos of anything, because I don't have a camera and my phone's seriouslly screwed.
I can't take photos with it anymore!
I need to get myself a new phone soon. And like real soon. =X

Lunch was at pasta de waraku at marina square! =)
The food is just as yummy with new dishes added in! =)
I had potato and bacon cream pasta. Yummylicious! (but..... more sauce can really be provided =P)
Like seriously for all those who have not went there yet, you should make a trip down. =D
We went cam whoring in between and arcade. =)
Then, we watched the leap years.
I have no idea why the reviews were so good, or maybe it's because I don't know how to apprecaite this type of movie.
But to me, the movie was pretty flat, not as touching as expected.
And it's really very very not touching to me and I'm a easily touched during shows person.
Haha..
The main funny point to me inside was Qi Yuwu's english. It's seriously funny but I'm not sure if his voice is subbed though.
Th part I love most was Corrinne May's song which was played in the movie, which is like so totally not the main point. =P

And after thinking for a longgggggggg time, we finally decided to go singing after the movie.
It was fun!! But we only got high towards the very end.
Technically speaking, it was only huiyu and me who got really high after one f.i.r's song.
Peiwen did got high in between with me. We were dueting by the side while huiyu (beside me) and rain was dueting.
Haha.. The ulitmate disturbance. =P

~*~

School's over!
However, there's this sense of lost and emptiness inside.
I don't hate school, I just dislike exams.
I don't mind lots and lots of projects, I love projects. But no written tests.
I don't really bond with my class but my class is pretty ok but all means.
Not too much politics that I know of, people are pretty ok, most importantly, the atmosphere is good.
You don't feel tense, don't feel nervous or dislike going to the class.
To me, that's very important. =)
I have no idea what to make of this feeling, it's really quite undescriable.
Once I start uni life, is the whole process of making friends and getting into a clique all over again.
The sense of apprehensiveness and uncertainty, I don't like.
Oh wells, this is life and life goes on with people moving from one phrase to another.
But on another note, I love working!! I really really do!
People can never understand why do I work so hard, they always ask me to slow down, but it's the feeling I truly like.
I think I'm a really workaholic deep down to my bones. Wahaha.. =P
I'm going to work real hard, do the things which I have planned and drawn out and lead the life I want.
It doesn't matters if others don't understand, my ultimate goal is to work towards the points I have set for myself at every stage and try my very best to achieve it all.
Afterall, this is my life and I live it for myself and people only get to live once.
I may disappear or not appear very often once I really start the working life I want, but friends will never be forgotten.
I will still date friends who I want to meet up.
And of cuz my dearies will be inside. =D
I seriously can't wait for the time capsule day.
Time capsule people, let's set a date asap, shall we? =D
I shall get down to the letters soon! =) Love you guys! *muacks*

Lastly, I love next week!! =D I'm so looking forward to seeing the girls, I hope it's really going to be realized.

Last lastly, I have had the weirdest dreams yesterday.
As in really really weird, why did I ever dreant of those stuff.
Hmmm...
I seriously hope it's not a sign, because of they are, I'm going to have big matters on my hand.
On the other had, the dreams had made me reflect on what I have done in the past, I knew what I did were bad, quite a bitch in fact.
But I really know how bad they were now, but sometimes, it's quite uncontrollable to me.
Wahaha... The evil me is acting up way too often these days.
But oh well... =P
I will try not to do those hurting stuff again.
But it really depends on the situation, doesn't it? =P

Oh oh!! And now I feel like having long hair, was thinking why did I cut my hair, though my hair grows quite fast (omg!! does this means I don't use my brain often?! =X ) Growing fast is not fast enough, because I want it now.. Haha.. I'm greedy. =P

PS: People, are you guys able to see my words on the entries? As in do they all blend in with the white background? Maybe it's because my lappie is slightly screwed too, but to me the words are in white and can only be seen if they are highlighted/selected. Tsk tsk.

*within the people I want to meet, it definitely does not include you. i'm like seriously unhappy within, but you have no idea. you are just like a thorn in my flesh and i do not want any contact with you at all. i'm not like you who can pretend as if nothing has happened before. I really cant, im not that good of an actress. it just seriously sucks to see you or even just to talk to you. i want you out of my life. i know never to say never, but for now, i really hope that we won't have to meet ever ever again in my whole entire life*

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 10:33 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.