the uncertainity within;

Friday, March 14, 2008


Found this pretty cutez. =)

Let's talk about my packed life after exams.
But first, I want to complain once again, I'm so frustrated that I can't take pics.
Bah.

~*~
Previous week

The last paper ended on Tues.
Wednesday was the truly only full day that I was at home.
I did went to the library alone though, does this counts as going out? =P
Thurs, Fri, Sat was work for my part time company.
I seriously love the job. =) And I think all my frenz who I recommended there love it too. =)
After work on sat, went to escape with Peiwen and Geraldine. (actually I don't remember if I had already blogged on this heez..)
The 2 kind girls waited for me to ended work and at met at 3pm so that we could enjoy the rides together.
So sweet of them. =D
It was fun! Love the rides and the people who I went with. (When I am typing this, I got a stronger feeling that I had already blogged about this event. But by the time this sentence is over the strong feeling pushed me to the other end saying that I have not blogged about it and what I recalled is cuz I had told others about it. Oh wells... Shall stop heer anyway =P)
Sun was a slacking day with lots of hiccups on whether to go out, go It fair.
In the end, I did went out.
Went Balcony with Huiyu-jie.
She's really my lim jiu buddy.
Crap, I think I'm kinda addicted to alcohol.
But not drink alot, just want to have a cup every now and then type. =X

~*~
This week

Mon
- morning appt with a guy from Certis Cisco to hear about the job which he had mentioned to me like at least 2 months ago.
Feel kinda gulity actually, cuz he had informed and waoted for me so long. In the end I told him I had found a job and won't be able to help him. Best part is that, all my fernz can't help him too.
This adds fuel to fire. =X
- shopping for my office attire (wondering why do I need them??)
yupz! I shopped alone. I love shopping alone, things get done much faster and easier.
- dinner with Mr cd to celebrate his birthday.
We had dinner at Manhantten Fish market as a treat of mine.
- met up with a "i have no idea how to describe" friend.
we used to be very close and chat and crap like nobody's business, but I had no idea what happened on monday.
it was kinda bad actually, the atmosphere feels kinda wrong, topics and chit-chatting was off.
Geez, what really happened? too Long never chat?? It was only till later part then it became better. =)
My friend can really drive! Adore the car, a big family car, I didn't knew the car my friend drove was that.
But pls, can you don't keep on have the Jay Chou's style of driving with just one hand? I kept seeing you doing that. Though I didn't feel any danger!
Haha.. I'm so contradicting myself. =P

Tues
- I suddenly can't recall what I did in the morning. I only remember I did went out.
My memory is seriously failing me. I'm getting old!! 0_0
- Supposedly, this event was to be a hell of fun, joy and laughter. But but, it was so mudane that I doubted the purpose of meeting up in the end.
Originally, Liyi, Xinyi, Jerein, Ziting, Joyce and I are SUPPOSED to meet and have a belated birthday celebration with Jerein.
This was such a rare occasion that when I asked, everyone was free on that day.
So freaking excited, happy and looking forward to the day.
In the end, Xinyi said she can only come for dinner (she did said this from the beginning, so I don't blame her) But she disappeared when Liyi tried contacting her when at dinner time.
Ziting was a last minute who said she can only make it for dinner. On a super super late notice, like when we were deciding where to go for dinner, she said she can only arrive at 8plus. But she's having tution, the kid could have just changed th etiming, so I can't really blame her either.
Joyce!! The licensed pilot finally can meet and come out together with us!! BUT BUT BUT!!
She mouth itchy, went to have a sweet before leaving her house and ended up breaking in rashes due to her allegy. I can't blame that much of her too ritez, how would she know that harmless looking sweet is such a big poison??
--------------------> Conclusion: only Liyi, Jerein, Me turned up
--------------------> Result: Another date on another day

Wed & Thurs
- started working at mount faber leisure group.
- how i started work there, I'm lazy to explain again.
- Good point is I get to sit the cable car 4 times a day, whereby others have to pay so much for it
- Bad point is cable car is a waste of time and I'm already sick of it after the first day, and I have just only completed my second day. I still have to work for another 1plus month over there.

Fri
- I can finally sleep in late!! Not very late though, maybe 10am? =P
- Going out with dearest laopo

Sat
- Jocelyn's birthday celebration

Sun
- First time/try in working banquet. Wish me luck!! =D

~*~
Next Week

I will be working every day at mount faber and I already know that I have to work OT on Tuesday.

And I'm already starting to have plans for going out on next next week.
I think I'm a busy person. =P
But not till the level of very, but I would love to be very busy, to the extend of going home would be just bathe and sleep.
Okie, I think I'm really mad!! Muhahaha....!!!!

People, would someone be as kind as to tell me whether you guys can see all the stuff on my blog?
Eg. The wishlist, loves, hates, etc. And I mean all teeh words being visible and need not to be selected to be seen.

*Ce jour est le dernier jour où je vais jamais vous rencontrer.
Jamais encore.
Vous êtes ainsi hors de ma vie.
Soyez allé.*


----------> After publishing and seeing the entry, I then realised how freaking long is this entry. Oh! These days, I addicted to using the word "freaking", especially when I'm talking.
You will understand how freaking much and often I use this word when you freaking talk to me face-to-face. The amount I used is freaking unbelievable, as in comparted to other words which will be used. =P

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 12:20 AM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.