the uncertainity within;

Monday, March 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHARLENE..........!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
I'm not going to say 1 year older so must be more mature, because I know you will be, so I won't add on to the stress.
But I'm wishing you with all my heart that lady luck will find and follow you always.
Happiness and smiles will befall you every single day.
And Mr. Right will appear someday soon. =D
Miss you lots my dear girl, i want kbox too!!

Pls stop reminding Miss Melissa that she is very busy.
Because she knows!!
But all things have the piorities ranking and she has to settle her piorities first.
So very unfortunately, her piorities take up more than half of her time.
And the second piorities are going out with my lovelies (which I so do not have time for them. Feeling so apologetic and guilty towards them)
And being so very busy, she has to get sufficient sleep which going by her rules is 5 to 6 hrs, which are not too very much, are they?
She's trying her best to be a good pizza with slices evenly sliced and shared.






I have so many pics that I'm too lazy to explain and collage.
But the above is some (a few) pics of the scenery of the cable car and at mount faber.
PS: I have so many other photos on so many other events and days but I really can't be botehred to collage them. The best part is that some pics are specially taken at that point of time with the thought to put on blog. Ironic isn't it?

Even though she may too busy to contact or meet up with her lovelies, but they are never forgotten, so don't forget her too!!! =D
Here are some pics to remind you of her!! =P




Lastly, Miss Melissa is going Tioman with her friends!!
Woohoo...!!!! Sooooo happily happy!!
I'm so surprised that my daddy agreed the moment I asked =D
*It is always the closest person who will betray you as they understand you the most.
I'm sorry I have to be that person to betray your trust and do things you really dislike and I do go the extreme way as u require extreme measures.
Choices have to be made and this is mine. Im doing this cuz I love you my beloved __
Don't blame me, though I know you will, you will probably hate me for life*

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 9:02 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.