the uncertainity within;

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I know I have been missing for a long time, but it doesn't really matters, does it?
Caught the movie Definitely, Maybe with Laopo like 2 weeks ago.
Nice show, giving it 3.5 popcorns.
It's surprisingly miuch nicer then what I was expecting, so anyone who still have yet to watch it, should try it.

~*~
On another note, think I'm leaving my office real soon.
I dislike this place, the working environment, the people.
Certain people I must say are so freaking irritating and fucking pissing me off.
Can't they just mind their own pretty business and buzz off mine?!!
And the office is renovating, thus we will have to pack all our stuff and shift.
It's like fucking troublesome and waste of my time, cuz I won't even be at the temp office for long (only for a week) and I have to go through the whole tsupid, dumb and tiring process.
Fyi, there will be NO professional movers, we will have to move all the carton boxes ourselves.
Which is so freaking dumb, they buy such big boxes and ask us to maximise space, then they complain the boxes are heavy.
Are they freaking brainless?!!
I did so much packing and I doubt anyone can understand how much effort and time is put into it, cuz if you don't see the before and after, you will never know.
I writing all these down now is cuz I could really care less about them discovering and reading my blog and all that I have written.
They could just fire me, which I will be so gladly to leave.
Appreciation people!!
*fucking people doing fucking actions saying fucking stuff. seriously, fuck off bitches*

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 9:17 AM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.