the uncertainity within;

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm in a:
I-don't-feel-like-doing-anything
cum
I-have-lots-to-do
cum
I-have-no-idea-what-am-I-doing
cum
ultra-lazy
mood.


I am in such a random and weird feeling mood, on top of "oops, I'm doing illegal stuff aka blogging in the office"

I really have lots of photos, which I'm far too lazy to upload, and by means of lazy to upload, I mean into my laptop.
Haha..
Also, I'm feeling I'm healthier these days (cuz I have been exercising) but eating far too much (cuz working in a office with eating being the only thing that can be done simultaneously).
Okie, I shall stop writing about all these weird + funny + random moods. (cuz actually I'm feeling much more than all of teh stated above. Wahaha.. =P)
And I can't wait for May to arrive! Hope everything goes well! =D

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 10:42 AM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.