the uncertainity within;

Monday, May 19, 2008

Here's the official entry on my last day in Mount Faber Leisure Group (MFLG) or better known as The Jewel Box.
I have just spent almost 2hrs sending out all the photos which I have took on my last days to my colleagues.
After which, I spent another 2hrs making collages of the photos of that day.
And I'm still not done.
Tsk tsk, this teaches a lesson of never to put off everything to a same time period, thinking that it is the same task and it can be completed quickly.
So NOT true!

Let pictures do the talking for now, I'm lazy and tired.







From top left hand corner: Joanna! (I think she's the best thing that came out of my school attachment!), the team, Clare (ceo's sercetary)
Last row: IT


First 2 rows: Faber Tours
Last Row: Events


Finance & Retail (last 2 photos)


First 2 photos: HR
3rd: Receptionist
2nd row: Guest Relations (there are lots more GR personnel, but I have never ever chatted with them before. I never got to take with Daniel, who went Thailand)
3rd row: First 2 - Operations, last - cleaner auntie, who is ultra cute & nice


This is the legendary iconic toilet!
It’s freaking beautiful! Really really nice!
It’s the best camwhoring toilet I have ever seen.
Haha, seriously if I went in with a bunch of my friends, half an hour in there purely for the sake of photo taking is not a problem.(when you are taking photos, time passes very fast!)
My photo taking skills are so-not-up-to-standard to capture the beauty of it.
You guys should go and see it for yourself.
Okie, this is actually a hint for you ppl to go for drinks with me at the bars there.

Though the pricings are on the high side (I’m not kidding about it!), it is really the ambience that counts and once in a long while won’t really hurt, right? =P






Last 2 photos are the singapore flyer tickets (4tics for my whole family) which Joanna gave me as farewell gift!

Hearts her lots man. =D
That's all for now.
As for other photos, oh wells, time oh time. Haha =P

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 8:36 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.