the uncertainity within;

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I had wanted to make this entry a pictures filled one, but due to my laziness (yet again) and the place I am in (my office), I am unable to do so.
But one will be up soon =)
Too much pictures collecting dust in the camera, handphone, laptop and not seeing the day of light =P

= 8 May =
Had dinner at Pastamania. (been too lazy these days to take photos of food which are being consumed)
Caught Speed Racer with Laopo.
Seriously, I have no idea Rain was in this movie till I was on the way to catch it and saw the poster.
I knew he is in some Hollywood movie, but well, just no idea which.
And if Laopo didn't suggest watching this, I would never have caught a great movie!
Intially I thought the animation, effects and stuff looks ultra fake.
Believe me, I really thought that it's going to be a omg-type of movie, which all the colourful and blinding affects.
But but, as I watched on, seriously, it were those effects that got to me, it was so nice that that I completely forgot about teh fact that I found them too fake.
I was far too engrossed into the engaging movie.
Plus, the movie is a whooping 135mins!
Wonderful!! =D
I had thought that the show was going to end after a major competition, but there was an even bigger competition after that.
Definitely worth every cent paid.
Okie, I'm raving about the movie (don't blame me if the movie is not up to your liking, everyone interests differs =P)
It gets my rating of 4 out of 5 popcorns =D




Emile Hirsch as Speed (the main main character, the drving skills he has in the show is amazing)

Christina Ricci as Trixie (doesn't she looks absolutely doll-like? gosh, I love her eyes!)

Rain as Taejo (he doesn't has much air time in the movie, but still he's cute in some scenes )

Matthew Fox as Racer X (I guess correctly to what happened to this character, I should get back to my old job of writing =P)


= 9 May =
Celebrated Jingyi's birthday. Her birthday is on 10 May.
Had our dinner at Billy Bombers (not going to go into the details of how frustrating it was to find a dining place - yet again)
I don't have much of the pics of that day (was too busy cam-whoring with my dear ex-laopo whom I have not seen in ages), will get the photos from others =P
Went Eski Bar for drinks after that.
Initially they didnt had seats for us inside the bar itself, hence we were seated at the freezing entrance of the pub.
It was at the freaking temperature of -3 degrees.
It's really the first time that I had went drinking with 1) such a large group 2) with all of them =D
Pretty fun, I must say.
People, we shall do this more often, ya. (ok, the alcoholic me is acting up again)
It was such a coincidence that there were 2 more people celebrating their birthday over there too.
Imagine, at such a small place, but having 3 groups of people celebrating their birthday.
We requested the staff to sing abirthday song for Jingyi after we saw them doing it for another group.
Haha =D and the "cake" that we got was the same too.
In the end, Jingyi went to took a photo with that lady (who is celebrating her 19 birthday)
Now now, doesn't 19 seems so young?
Youth seems to elude us much faster than we think it should be. Tsk tsk.

I hope to update a truckload of photos the next time I update. *crosses fingers*


The following is on this guy in my office. The feelings just sucks, literally.
I'm SO SO glad that I won't have to see him for much longer.
p.s: I think he speaks in a eunuch-like voice (digusting!!!)
Displeasure is a not strong enough word when I see you.
Irritation is not even close to the best fit description when I hear you.
Distant is just a mere fraction of how far away I want to be away from you.

* I don't even know who you are anymore. I see you everyday but yet it feels like you are quite the complete stranger who is just living under the same roof with me. I want to understand you, but somehow I can't seem to enter your world, a place where I used to be so familiar with. Is the only way and thing that we can chat about are your games? Must I really put in that amount fo great effort to master the game in oreder to be able to communicate with you? Time, efort and patience are the key, I know, yet how much of those do I really have and is able to dedicate to this matter? Time-management? Or maybe, i'm just not willing to try and deldue myself because of the hurt that it might bring. Bring you down I may, if things that are being done to rectify the current situation, I will not hestitate to do so and hate me for all I care*

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 11:10 AM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.