the uncertainity within;

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Shopping & Satisfaction *edited*

Excuses:
1) I have not been doing real shopping for a long while.
2) It's time to reward myself for the hard work I have put in for the past few months.
3) I have decided to postpone the Taiwan shopping trip meant to be in July to end of the year.
4) I'm going to Bintan in June! Need to buy "necessary" items.

Reason:
I blew near (very very near) $200 on shopping today. =D
Pure indulgence!
To top it off, just last sun (2 days before), I have spent almost $70.
But I'm so loving all the stuff I bought. Absolute love!
And and I don't think I'm done with shopping either. Haha.
I'm giving myself perfect excuses to shop. =P
Gotta drag mummy dearest along the next time.
Hurhur...! =D


I love my mummy dearest!! =D
And, nopez, not because she went shopping with me (btw, it still haven happened).
Tml is grad day and good thing for her, cuz she reminded me of all teh things which I have forgotten about.
Like, ironing the robe! Haha. =D
In the end, she ironed it for me (I helped a little =P)
I'm so glad for it, the robe is so heavy, and I'm totally not cut out for ironing. =)
Okie, among all the other things, the main bottomline is I LOVE my Mummy!

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 11:12 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.