the uncertainity within;

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Yesterday was Graduation Day!
This significantly represents the ending point of my journey in Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP).
Throughout these 3 years, there were tears, fun & laughter, hardship, crazy deadlines and seemingly never-ending projects and icas.
But I, together with all my friends have strive on and accomplished all of them. =D
I would like to give a very very big thanks to all those who have helped me along the way, esp my project team mates, whom I believe some were driven crazy by me.
Esp my group mates in year 3, I truly think we are a miracle team, always finishing and producing results which none of us would have expected when we were starting off.
A very very big hug and thanks to all of you.
Esp esp Joyce, who have been doing projects with me (almost all, except for a few) throughout these 3 years, think my "perfectionist character" makes her wanna kill me sometimes. =P
When looking at the mulitmedia presentation yesterday, waves of undescribable came through me.
From year 1, which feels like eons ago to year 3 (which have just ended a few months ago), all of the memories seems so far and reminds me that time really flies.
But I do know that someday, when I look back, all these fond memories and feelings which comes along will feel like it just happened yesterday and those days never seems too far away.
Life is going continue and we will take on our each individual paths (knowing that all our interests lie in different areas), I really do hope that we will still keep in contact and never forget each other.
I'm really glad that you guys have entered my life, it makes a whole lot of difference. =D







My year 1 classmates =)
From left: Ren Xin (he graduated with diploma with merit!), Jerein, Me, Joyce, Shawn
Top Picture: Me, Liyi, Jerein
Jerein and Liyi darlings, remember to keep in contact and meet up!


My miracle team!! =D
Hearts them lots and lots (even though we have bitched and catfight with each other like nobody's business)
From left: Peiwen, Joyce, Me, Rain, Huiyu

I must say, I didn't take with lots of people.
Amidst the finding of people, it totally slipped my mind to take photos with the lecturers. =X

After photo-taking sessions in school, went home, got changed and went for celebration dinner with my parents at Jacks Place! =D

Mummy dearest! <3



Daddy dearest! <3 color="#000000">



My shitake mushroom soup (yummy!)


My fillet tenderloin and chicken combo (w black pepper sauce)


Mummy's fillet tenderloin and chicken combo ( w mushroom sauce)


Daddy's tenderloin

It was so funny, all 3 of us had steak, but all at different "cook levels".
Mine was medium, daddy's medium-well, mummy's well done.

Desserts!

Mummy's mango moose cake


Daddy's american cheese cake


My brownie with ice-cream

After this yummy-licious, super filling dinner, I was supposed to go and meet Jerein at pub, after which to meet Huiyu, Peiwen and Yee Yong at cine kbox.
However, due to some situations, I didn't turn up for the kbox, so sorry guys!
Went Amber 21 to find Jerein (her whole family was there), it was supposed to be celebration ar, but it feels like a normal pub-outing day.
Haha, but it was very fun last night. =D
Yes, I went drinking again and I think I did drank quite abit last night. =X
The result was being super tired -> overslept -> late for work -> cab. Haha.
But still, I wanna go pubs and drink, for the fun, for the laughter, most definitely not the alcohol.
Okie, maybe because of the people also. =)

On the last note, it turns out that I'm still very much going to Taiwan. Haha.
And I have been spending quite abit these days, gotta get funding from my mobile atm (aka mummy dearest). Haha. =P


I sincerely hope that I will be able to find you soon. *prays & hope*
I'm getting tired and losing myself. I know I am, gradually.
Strating to lose sense of direction and not knowing where to head anymore.
I need someone to guide me, hold my hands and bring me along, travel forward.
So pretty pretty please, can i can have the him appearing in my life soon. Thanks.
I don't want to be alone anymore, the feeling kinda sucks.

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 10:47 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.