the uncertainity within;

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Okie, actually I have been meaning to post up the pics for the celebration on fathers' day (which was 2 weeks ago!)
But, I have been very very lazy and working, till I finally open blogger now and look thru the folder of pics.
I then decided not to post them (cuz too many), I'm feeling really lazy! =P
But briefly, we went on Singapore Flyer.
I can only say that the ride is so overrated!
The flyer's totally not high at all, which means you don't really get much of a view.
I went at near 5pm, and after the ride I sincerely think that the ride would be much taken at night, which all the lightings and all.
We went Ah Yat Abalone for our dinner.
We had the course for 6 people and we managed to finish it all!
I think the staff were amazed. Haha.

Random
1) I have seen a crazy japanese guy, talking very loudly to himself
2) I always take on jobs which require to do nothing much but recieve pay =)
3) I think I can go broke from buying books
4) You make me blush and start behaving like a kid in front of you
5) My sis and I suddenly talking very much to each other (this is progress *relieved*)
6) I totally fell in love with my new makeup remover
7) I think I will shop like mad in Taiwan
8) I predict the amount I would be spending on gifts would be quite a lot
9) I love all my recent paychecks
10) I have no idea what to make of you
11) I have not packed my luggage yet (and it's near 11pm now, I have to reach the airport by 11am tml)
12) I have for the first time read finish a complete set of Straits Times (the entire set including every single article and the classified)
13) The product Berocca really works
14) When someone asked me why am I ignoring him, I'm so tempted to answer "cuz you have not done anything worthy to command my attention"
15) I have seen lots of different types of LV bags for the past few days
16) I'm lusting over LV's Neverfull in Damier (which is only exclusively avaliable in Japan)
17) The bankrupcy figures are outrageous, people at 25, 26 are being annouched as bankrupts
18) I saw quite a few famous characters during work
19) I saw my ex-tutors, Chee Ming Loo & Cheong Ying Ying
20) I saw working ladies chasing after the show mo fan ban bang tang and started asking each other who was more shuai
21) I didn't managed to get my mp4
22) Somehow, I started to look forward to what you had said

Lastly, I can't wait to go TAIWAN!!!

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 10:27 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.