the uncertainity within;

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

This will be the entry for the Bintan trip!
Warning: Pictures overload coming up

The Beach
The beach is ultra beautiful!
The pictures really don't do much justice to them.
It's a pity that we didnt get to do much water sports due to the weather (it kept raining).
The waters are very very clear, esp when we when kayaking, we could see the different shades of colours of the sea as we went to different areas of the sea.
Speaking of Kayaking, I think my friends and I kinda went mad, recalling, I think we kayak around 10km (to & fro).
To be honest, on the return trip, I was so freaking tired, but I wanna make it back to shore!
Haha.. =P But it was real fun and get to see nice rocks (literally, real rocks).
They are beautiful, very different normal ones we get to see, we even saw a cave, but we cant possibly get down to explore it.
The sense of accomplishment when arrive back on shore and see how far we had kayaked.
Woohoo!!!!! =D

We played Banana Boat too!!
Damn fun!
We split into 2 groups for it.
The driver purposely capsized my group, but its like the freaking nice part! (I think he was too lazy to take us out very far, cuz we are the last team, so he juz capsized us, he didn't for the previous team)
Before he started the ride, he was still like "balance yourself, try not to fall off, cuz there are jellyfish out there".
And he tried to capsized us multiple times! But only succeeded once! =D















Nirwana Gardens Resort
Too much pics le, so decided not to upload the lobby and etc.
The following are how the exterior of the resorts
look like.
The very wonderful swimming pool and jacuzzi.

For the days there, it kept raining, we ended up mahjong-ing in the resort room half the time.
Thr first day I played all the way from around 10pm to 5am.
Pure madness! And I lost near $17 on the first night. (our base is $20)
My friend won all of us, he won $60+ (cuz I have a friend who lost more than $20)
It was scary and stress can (cuz im not very good in the game, but through this trip, i learnt many! hopefully i won't forget. haha..), my hands were like either I won big or lost big, my friend's luck was like ultra good.
There was one game which had juz started and i threw a tile and my friend won and i ended up paying $6.40. Another round was like I paid for all the other players ($12+).

The second day, the afternoon was raining too, so another girl-friend and i played with another 2 friends, while the 2 guys who played with us on the previous nights slept. We like gambling addicts sia.
But we didnt play with money for this, juz friendly match.
That night, my girl-friend and I played with the 2 guys again!
Yupz, with money again.
I ended up winning and recoup my losses for the night before, with the result of me winning $3+ in total after all the games.
Playing with them is really stress but tons of fun too, cuz get to learn.
Even my friend (the guy with ultra good luck, he's like the shifu there, super power!) said I improved!
Happy! Juz hope that I really won't forget what he had taught and said. Haha.. =P





Food

Breakfast are all in the resort in a place called "Coffee Shop". No pictures though, we didnt bring our cameras down for breakfast.

The first meal we had over at Bintan.

It's a place within our resort called "Poolside Restaurant"




Dinner for the first night was at Pasar Oleh Oleh.
We had our dinner at a place called "Cafe Helo Helo"
The tom yam soup is like very sour, but its liek those lime jucie type of taste of sour, all of us barely drank a bowl.
We also bought our first souvenirs here.
We girls went gaga and bought a sea turtle soft toy each.
It's really sute! But also expensive. No worries, we all spend like we are rich people over there. (you guys will see why later)
Note: Souvenirs pics wun be seen in the entry.
Also, all the shops look similar over there.
Each shop will have a different display colour theme, but the clothes on display are all similiar.











This is our dinner for the second night.
What we had for this meal usually will not be taken with friends. It usually only appears on banquets and wedding dinners.
Haha, need not imagine and see what are they below! =P
They are all ultra fresh and yummy-licious.
The picture of the dish "chicken" and all our drinks pictures are not in.



Shark Fin


Noodles


Scallops



Black Pepper Crab


Groupa (izzit spelled this way?) aka Fish


Prawns


Fresh Fruits Platter

Our last meal over at Bintan before we leave.
It's taken at a place call "Spice Restaurant".


People
These are the group of freinds which I went Bintan with!
Known them from secondary school till now! =)




From left clockwise: Wei Ming (Xm's bf), Xue Mei, Sheng Long, Wei Xiang, Kai Yan, Melissa





metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 11:39 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.