the uncertainity within;

Saturday, July 26, 2008


The Dark Knight was great!! (except for the ending which I thought was sort of crappy)
The action and story, it really didn't felt that long of a movie. =)
I'm giving it 4.25 popcorns out of 5! =P



Wedding Daze was funny.
3.5 popcorns out of 5.
It made me feel like looking across the restaurant and find the one. If only life really serves up such nice dishes.



Watched The X-Files ytd.

Omg! It's really such a chim movie!
So just 3 out of 5 popcorns, cuz honestly, the movie wasn't that great either.
The plot was there, but somehow I think that the intended effect wasn't delivered.

Think my recent life has been revolving around movies (major part), k-box-ing, meetup cum chat session.
I'm really enjoying it, the without pressure life, the I can do whatever I like life.
But I'm going quite broke from all the movies though. Haha. =P
More movies on the way!
And I think I have really officially found a new sweetie, we are so similar in so many ways, yet quite different at the same time.
I really treasure and appreciate the time that we spent together and I'm hoping it will last. =)

Thinking back, I realised that it was nothing of regret.
As I'm positive that I had made a right decision, did what was right.
Though that little msg still brought a smile to my face, it is no longer what it used to be.
Because what came along with it was confusion and uncertainty.
But I have already planned what to say next, if the time ever comes.
I must be the most damn straight forward girl ever. But that's me, my dear.

I really feel like going overseas. Alone. To Unwind. To Relax. To Shop. To Be Myself.

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 7:28 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.