the uncertainity within;

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Have caught the movies: 10 Promises to My Dog, It's a Girl Boy Thing, Hancock in this week.
10 Promises to My Dog was touching, and yes, the dog did died in the end.
It's a Girl Boy Thing was ultra funny. It's NC16, so there are quite a few scenes that could be quite naked, literally.
Hancock was good. =) It was quite a unexpected twist towards the ending.
Actually I have watched quite a few movies ever since June, but hasn't been blogging about them. Haha.. =P
Will be going for The Dark Knight and Wedding Daze tml. =D

Went to the library book fair at expo today.
The books were damn cheap.
It was like $2/book and I'm thinking that it could probably because of the fact that the fair is ending and they wanna clear stocks, the books ended up 2 for the price of 1.
This effectively brings the price of the books to $1 each.
But I can't possibly bring so much home and I won't be keeping these books and so decided not to get too much.
Got only 12 (6 english, 6 chinese) in the end.
I have so many books on hand to read now.
Cuz I had went to the Times book fair in June too (bought 7 books) and I wasn't exactly that free, so till now I only completed one and just started on the second book.
Plus, I had bought some chinese books from Taiwan and they are still lying there for me to read too. =P

I guess I should thank you for helping me making the decision. =)
And apologies for being the wilful girl that I was.
If it was meant to be, it will always be in the end, that is what I always believe in.
I have let it go and I believe you had too.
Though the thinking is quite never ending, but I believe it will all get better. =)
Still, I miss the comfort of your hugs and the daily msges.

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 8:49 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.