the uncertainity within;

Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm back from Taiwan!! =D
And I'm totally in love with the shopping and the food there.
It's cheap and good. =D
The moment I reached home and unpack the suitcase, I felt a sense of nostalgia and felt like flying back to do more shopping!!
Haha, okie, I'm quite a shopping queen, ya.
This is going to be a post on the shopping over there, the sightseeing pics are too much and I'm feeling way to lazy to do the collage, so its going to take some time. =P
Meanwhile, let the pics do the "shopping talk". =)

Clothes




















Caps
The caps there are so nice and unlike what can be seen in Singapore.
I so wanna buy lots of them back, but oh well, I don't really get to wear them in Singapore.


Bags
I was actually expecting to get quite a few bags back, but to my disappointment, I didn't managed to find any that I really fancy or caught my eye.
These 2 bags are actually the super last min shoppping done while waiting for the airport transfer to come.


Comics/Books
The comics are so cheap over there!! =D
Peiwen and I had initally wanted to grab lots of it back (esp Peiwen, she's a much more comic fanatic then me), but financial, space constraints stopped us from doing that crazy movement.
The comic store is located at GuangHua Guan Chang, its actually a place which sells all the IT stuff (like Sim Lim), the CPU casings are so damn pretty, but quite impossible for us to take back.
Haha.


Necklaces


Shoes
Seriously, there are so so so many which I wanted to buy back.
The heels there are absolute love.
Besides being pretty, I love the colours and the height too..
The heels there are generally tall there.
But something quite sad is that the silver and purple heels which I had in mind I didnt buy, cuz don't have my size. =(
I so wanna make a pure shopping trip back there soon.


Misc stuff

I bought nail polish from The Face Shop there, cuz it was cheaper and on top of it, they were having a promotion. =)




Food
Not all the food I bought back have pics (too lazy, haha)


Gifts
I have started meeting up with friends to pass them their gifts and share the experience, it's starting to get a tad to tiring though.
I keep repeating myself, but still I will be more than happy to share. =)
Cuz all of them are from different groups, so there's no way I can do a combined meet-up.

If this skirt seems familiar, trust your eyes, it is.
I bought a blue one for myself and this yellow one for laopo.
And after she reads this entry, she will know what is one of the gift which she will be recieving.
Haha.



I wonder if it was the start of anything, we were so close, yet at the same time, I don't feel a thing. That's bad, isn't it? Seriously, I have no idea what I was doing and thinking last night, suddenly it felt so much like a distant memory. I'm seriously screwing up my personal life. Oh god, give me a sign will you? Words said and actions done may actually portray more than what you really feel. I hate the feeling of being mislead.

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 9:35 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.