the uncertainity within;

Monday, July 28, 2008

Recently, I have always been bringing my camera out, but I'm always taking pics of the food and not taking pics with the person I'm out with!
Forgetful me, will always chat & chat and totally forgot about taking photos. Haha.



Met up with Jingwen last week.
Haven seen her for a long while.
It feels great catching up with friends.
She actually called me while I was in Taiwan and asked if I was free, den I went "Eh, I'm in Taiwan now". Haha..
I never knew some of her thinking are quite similar as mine, guess people do change over time and environment plays a part in influencing us.




Made Sushi with my sis ytd.
First attempt!! =D
It is very much edible, ok, in case you guys are wondering, just that we should add more vinegar to the rice the next time round.
Haha, looks good ritez! =P
So so, who wants sushi? I make for you, at a nominal fee (cuz the ingredients are expensive) =P

Gave some to Kaishi to sample. (haha, white mice)
But she said that it's nice! (eh, better be the truth, haha)






You asked me if I love you
And I choke on my reply
I'd rather hurt you honestly than misled you with a lie
And who am I to judge you on what you say or do
I'm only just beginningto see the real you

And somtimes when we touch
The honesty is too much
And I have to close my eyes and hide
I wanna hold you till I die
Till we both break down and cry
I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides

Romance and all its strategy
Leaves me battling with pride
But through the insecurity some tendeness survives
I'm just another writer still trapped within my truth
A hesilant prize fighters still trapped with my youth

And somtimes when we touch
The honesty is too much
And I have to close my eyes and hide
I wanna hold you till I die
Till we both break down and cry
I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides

At times I'd like to break you
And drive you to your knees
At times I'd like to break through and hold you endlessly
At times I understand you and I know how hard you tried
I've watched while love commands you
And I've watched love pass you by
At times I think we're drifters
Still searching for a friend a brother or a sister
But then the passion flares again

And sometimes when we touch
The honesty is too much
And I have to close my eyes and hide
I wanna hold you till I die
Till we both break down and cry
I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides
I will still so often than not, think of you when something happy happens, wanting to share the happiness with you. Great, what can I do to escape from all these thoughts?

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 10:40 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.