the uncertainity within;

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

August 6
Did a catch up with Mr Sam, my brother cum sister for 8 years and counting. =)
Hello, can u imagine deciding a place for dinner was so so difficult.
He was supposed to plan and decide, but but but..
Finally to have it at Coffee Club.


His baked rice


My dory fish


The free dessert


And and he hate taking photos, so no photos this time round.
But he does owe me one NICE shot.
Wahaha, the key word is nice. =P

August 9
National Day, which I had mentioned previously, a day which I so don't want to stay at home.
Had dinner at Jack's Place.
Ended up going k-box with my sis till 4+, reach home only at 5am.
Haha, aren't I a bad sister, bringing my younger sis out till so late.
And I did get nag by my mother for that.
But on the other hand, my sis should be glad that she has a open minded sis(me), otherwise she wouldn't be able to do what she is doing and told me what she has said. =)




My sis is not in the pic, cuz she said her hair was messy -_-"'
And I'm so fat!!
Gosh, really ought to start slimming down (I have been saying this since forever, haha)







August 11
August 6 is Miss Chua Jingyi's birthday.
Had a mini celebration (haha, give presents only) and did a short catch up at MOS Burger. =)


My present for her =)


A flower for Miss Charlene who is having a rough time.
Cheer up girl, all will be well soon! =D
Anything can find me, foc de. =P


The birthday girl with her presents (chopper's from charlene)








Jingyi, Charlene, Hui Yi (jingyi's sis), Me



Zi lian at my very messy living room in my pjs.
Haha, and I love big head shots, cuz dun get to see my fat fat body! =P




Hmmm, and is the name test about me accurate?
Lovelies, would you to give me your comments on how true they are?
Cuz, outsiders can always see things clearer. =)

To share something funny which I read from my friend's blog.

人生就像强奸,
反抗不了,
就要好好享受。
工作就像轮奸,
你不行了,
就换别人上。

月薪就像月经,
一个月不来就完蛋了!
And and I can't wait for Fri and Sat to come!
Dearest and sweeties meet-ups! =D

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 8:41 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.