the uncertainity within;

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A very Happy Happy BIRTHDAY to Kai Yan & Jingyi!!! =D
May the 2 of you stay happy always and all dreams and wishes would come true =)

Celebrated Kai Yan's birthday on sun.
Singing at TopOne KTV, it was relatively cheap. Song lists were pretty good(my frenz managed to find a singer who he didnt sae in anywhere else) , drinks were free-flow (though not all nice), heard from my frenz the food's bad (they had the bento which I didn't)

Kaiyan, me, Xuemei



I'm always the cake cutter (besides the birthday person).

WHile I'm cutting the cake and the birthday girl is hellping out, see what are the 2 guys doing. Tsk tsk. =P
Spot the blue guy aka Mr. Tan in the pics?
He's like in almost more than half of the pics taken. And he is so so striking in the blue
Dinner's at Fish & Co, nopez, no sabotaging of her. =)
We are nice people. =D





Caught the movie Money Not Enough 2 after that.
The show's worth 3.5 out of 5 popcorns.
Simple story plot which reflects realities of life with a very touching ending, I did shed quite a few drops of tears.


More movies coming our way, Journey to the Centre of the Earth and Love Guru are opening this week. =)
I'm seriously broke from movies. Sponsorship anyone? Haha.. =P

Met up with Jerein and Liyi on Mon (finally!!)
Miss them lots.
Catch up over a simple meal, so much have changed in our lives, but I'm glad nothing changed in the friendship of ours. =)




Friendships are really such treasures of lives and some dig and trudge through their entire lives hoping to meet someone who understands them.
I'm glad I have a few in my life up till now which makes me proud saying that I'm lucky to have met them and they have left such an impact on my life.
These 2 girls are ones among them.
Got me, us thinking and chatting on friendships.
I so truly want to hold on and want our friendship to go the distance, withstand the tests of time and distance between us.
Yet, this takes 2 hands to clap.
I have no idea if you still do read my blog, if you happen to chance upon this entry, I hope you do understand me well enough to know that I'm referring to you.
I think of the times when we were so close, quite inseparable and the best friends in others' eye.
But somehow, something changed in the middle of the journey.
What changed, how it changed, I have no idea and can't start to fathom what started to go wrong.
It's just like the circuit board just suddenly had wires being affixed wrongly, mechanism getting slighty screwed and the system starts going haywire.
I sincerely hope that you will appear on my birthday, though I have yet to sent out the invitation. =)
Just want you to know, you are still love.


The movie got me missing her. Aching for the comfort of her words and the food she cooked.
Wanting her to teach me how to cook the speciality dishes again, which I have yet to master and cooked for her.
If only time could turn back to the day of the fall, I swear that I will protect you using my life to prevent it from happening.
Then, you would still be my side right now, seeing me grow and be more sensible.
And having the means to be filial to you or at least be prepared and got the chance to say the last good night, good bye when you are still aware of it.
Time flies and 2 years have just passed by so quickly, without me realising that you had left for so long, as it seems just so recent.
I may not think of you often, I shouldn't be.
But I do know I'm missing you dearly in the special corner of my heart.
The longing to see you just once more and have the one last special hug.


At times like this, I wish that you were by my side.
Telling me that I will be fine and be better soon.
Teasing at the me who is down with the flu bug, that I should start exercising & run with you.
When I'm down, sad from the missing of her, you will provide warmth of a hug saying you are there for me to lean on.
Looking into my eyes with gentleness asking me to lie on your shoulder for it will be my support.
Wiping away tears when they fall, knowing the reason behind and asking me not to put on the brave front I have as I can be just me when I'm with you.
Telling me that you like the feeling of being with me.
Caressing my hair while holding me tight when I'm tired and looking for a place to rest.
I'm can't stop thinking of you, my dear. I have no idea why though.
Though it is lessening over time, I hope it does go down to nil soon.
Cuz as I had told you before, it is unhealthy to think and miss someone this much.
I should start applying advices which I give others.
I have no idea if I want to bump into you again.

Will I have the courage to do what I want & planned to do?
Disappoinments kill courage, and I think that is the last of the courage of mine which I have towards you, if I do ever see you again.

Sometimes, just sometimes, I wish that there is someone for me to depend on.
Though the weight on me has lessen, but still a girl is afterall still a girl, aren't she?
And I want a advisor of my own too and not just being an advisor to all around me.
Not that I'm complaining or dislike this position of mine, cuz it shows I'm being trusted. =)
But hey, it will still feel good having someone who understands me.
Can I have my prince in shining armor riding on a white white horse as a bday gift?
Haha, I'm sounding so much like a young girl.
Nah, (I'm) far too sensible, so I shall continue depending me, myself and I for now till........???


I'm being so emotional in this entry.
A girl's entitled to be emotional, aren't she? =P

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 1:00 AM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.