the uncertainity within;

Monday, August 11, 2008

I am feeling so unpatriotic this year.
To the max.
To the extend whereby I desparately want to go out and not even see or even know what's on for the parade.
But it was a major eating spree that day.
Had BK's uber filling enormous sandwich breakfast meal.
Jack's Place for dinner and kbox for the night with my sis.
Photos later (this afternoon).
Till then. (i need you)

I miss the good old days whereby we were carefree and without worries.
Problems were never to be to go unsolved.
Discussions sessions will be held to think through the problems and a solution will be formulated, irregardless of whether it will be carried out in the end.
But the point is, there is/are solution(s) to all the problems.
As we grow with age, stuffs gets more complicated.
Complex situations are met.
Problems more often than not get the answer of "there's nothing we can do" aka wu nai (quote from jerein).
I wish to be 14 again and stay there.
The laughter, the bond, the friendships, even the awkwardness, i miss(ing).
The special boy who share the same birthday as me, imagine meeting someone been born on the same year, same date with you at such a young age.
Boy oh boy, where are you now?
Secondary 2, 2002, how much I miss that year.
I want to be 14 again. (so that i wouldnt have to go thru all these right now)

Just one smile & hug from you will do the trick
*I just think I'm thinking far too much for my own good. Scenarios after scenarios, as if it would do me any good. Just let me meet you once more so that I know how you feel right now*

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 12:24 AM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.