the uncertainity within;

Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm a very happy and lucky girl! =D
I got my super advanced birthday presents (like 2 months) from my parents.
But the presents are love, cuz they are what I wanted. =D






Daddy dearest got me this! <3
The perfume Incanto Heaven from Salvatore Ferragamo.
I'm so in love with the scent of it. =D





Mummy dearest got me this! <3
The Fion wallet which I have been eyeing for the longest possible time & in the colour which I wanted! =D
I finally have a new wallet!! Those who have been out shopping with me will know that I have been looking for one like since at least 1 yr ago. Haha..

I have actually been anticipating for another present, which I guess is not going to happen now. Oh wells.
Anyway, presents are gifts of thoughts, so rather than getting me expensive stuff, pls get me something I would like instead.
But somehow, stuff that I always like are expensive. Wahaha.. =P
Cuz I'm so in love with a bag, but it's something far too extravagant and something which I will never get for now or in the recent years.

Tada! The LV Neverfull bag in Damier Canvas! =D
Super pretty! It costs around $1100, but its only available in Japan.
So how to get my hands on it? Haha.


Caught the movie The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
Pretty good, 3.75 out of 5 popcorns (how do u divide a popcorn into 0.75? =P)
The effects were pretty awesome, so its a movie pretty worth catching. =)


Went for a meal at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe.
Recently, I'm so into the food over there. Haha.
The food's nice! Having milk tea there is a given, so I shall touch on food.


Laopo's peanut toast. yummy!
Lots of peanut butter with condensed milk and its really thick.

Greedy me had a main course.

Mee Sua with curry chicken. It was surprisingly nice. =)
Never thought of having this combination before, and now it has turn into one of my fav combination for having curry chicken.
The curry is not bad, except that a little less oil and bigger pieces of potatoes would be better. =P
And I remembered to take photos of human (not just food) this time! =D







She's really absolute love, we had a very heartfelt talk ytd.

It feels really good being able to have someone who understands you and knowing that person will always be there for you irregardless of what happens.
For that, I'm really thankful to have met you and I hope it never ends. =)
We still have an obstacle to cross, don't we. =P

*my motivation is you, cuz i hate being look down upon, dislike being flawed and criticised*

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 12:31 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.