the uncertainity within;

Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's very heartening to know that your friend still cares.
I was very surprised to see the email, but nevertheless, it shows that I had make the right friend!
Hence, I'm so in love with the song Happy Birthday by Corinne May now.
In midst of this period I'm losing myself, losing the bearings and moving in circles, it has been really great recieving well wishes and meeting up with friends for my birthday.
The celebration this year was not like a major affair which I had initally plan.
On the contrast, it was totally the simplest affair separated into many days.
The meals, the fun and the presents are total love.

On the down side, I am still currently like a spoilt compass which is totally clueless about the direction.
What had happened? What had changed? I have no idea.
I used to be so sure and certain of every step, planned and having contigency plans in line.
But now?
No one else can help me and untie this knot, other than myself.
Wish me luck, peeps.
Off.

Somehow, I wish that you were by my side, at least providing the shoulder for silent worries and fears.

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 11:19 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.