the uncertainity within;

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

When you have no freaking idea what the fucking problem(s) is/are, you just want to run and run and run.
In hope of being able to out-run all of it.
And to hide in a shell, being protected from the fierce fierce world.
I do realise that I'm just running away, giving excuses of not wanting to face all of it.
Can I just cry and bawl like a kid for all I want, cuz I have never being able to do it.
Scream into the wide open space, shout at the horizon over the sea.
Let out all the suppressed emotions, in hope that it would make me feel better.
Find out what the fucking problem is and fix that damn broken link, before it breaks me.

As much as I hate this, I still want to go through it, cuz I know it will make me a stronger person.


I just want to be truly, genuinely happy for once.
Want to stop acting
It's getting real tiring
Want to stop pretending
That everything is ok, when nothing is
Want to just be me
Without having to worry about anything

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 4:25 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.