the uncertainity within;

Monday, October 27, 2008

I wonder how mad can a person be at himself/herself.
Cuz if its possible, I pissed off with myself to almost the max.
Knowing what I can do, yet not doing it.
Knowing how to do it, yet not achieving it.
It is very frustrating knowing lots of stuff for a matter of fact, yet not applying them.
Or at least not applying in the way that you know you can and apply them in the postive way to help myself.
Sometimes it gets so tiring that I feel like giving up.
Seriously I bet everyone has the thought of giving up so many freaking times, yet they push on.
As the saying goes, as the going gets tough, the tough gets going.
I want to the tough one and moving ahead and doing what I want and achieving what I know I can.
And guess what, I'm actually typing this during my roadshow hours, not working, taking a break and ranting and letting off steam.
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm like fucking freaking pissed off and bloody mad at myself.
Get the hell out.

Can someone tell me what to do?
I have nothing much on my mind, yet this one whole single matter is bothering the hell out of me and no solutions have come to mind as yet.
It is compelling in nature, urgetly needs to be solved, yet takes time to build, heal and resolve.
If only things are back to near picture perfect those years back.
If only there were "if only's" and time could turn back, this world be such a much better place and be this pretty little place we all live in and call home.

This sucks. Totally. Completely

The missing is not present.
The thought of you is not present.
Yet, somehow, somewhat, you are affecting me.

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 8:33 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.