the uncertainity within;

Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm like freaking sick.
For the past few days, my throat feels like having multiple tiny cuts on it.
It is better now.
However, now my nose feels like it is dropping off my race (almost literally like a running away nose).
And my head feels like it is going to drop off my neck. (fyi, i have been typing this short sentence for like upteen times, just cuz my mind and hand can't coordinate in the current foggy state).
Being sick in midst of being busy, solving problems and making up sales results, is NO fun at all.
I wish I had the ability and the mind to do and clear things fast enough, because ime is never enough and it all seems to pass by oh-so-fast.
And I lost the jade I bought in Taiwan, which costs over $200 and the best part, it is blessed and it is supposedly to be helping me.
I'm quite upset by the fact that I can't find it,am hoping that it is in some part of my house or in one of my bags.
Oh well, no worries, I will be back into the pink of health soon!
And the good news is, I'm back.
Honestly, broken link is still not found, however, I have a new found motivation. =D
Wish me luck, peeps, I need tons of it. =)
Abacadabra!!!

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 7:28 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.